일곱

a/n; featuring cikaca (winner of contest)

; ash ;

i was putting on a little bit of make-up when a 'ding' sound came off from my phone.

mook; hi ash, gimme ur address so that i can pick you up

ash; oh okay, here it's *insert address*

mook; oh okay, pick you up at 30 min!

ash; okie, see you!

i locked my phone then continued to fix my make-up and fix my things until mook arrived. i opened the door for him but he wasn't the only one i saw. there he stood with an annoyed face and his sister, jessica. my eyes widened at the sight of her, she too changed along with her brother. she had cut her long black hair into above shoulder length and dyed it's tips in the color light blue.

when mook and i used to do homeworks and other stuff, we would go to his house and she would always help us. i grew close not only to mook but to her sister too.

" jessica?!? it's been so long! "

" ash! holy fuck you're so pretty! " we hugged each with wide smiles on our faces.

" she kept annoying me. she said she wanted to go with us, sorry she has to bother you ash " he said annoyed, jessica smacked the back if his head which made him groan in return.

" are you crazy? you guys aren't a bother to me! you guys are like family! anyways shall we go? " they both nodded. we all went inside the car and went off to the coffee place mook was talking about.

we got inside a place called brew. the place is really pretty and gives off a little bit of like an aesthetic feel. we sat down as mook ordered for us.

" so ash, how's life? did you get yourself a boyfriend yet? " jessica asked

" well life has been pretty good so far. don't have a boyfriend so far they are a luxury i can't afford right not, how about you? " she told me all about her job as mook got back from getting the orders, we thanked him as i listened to her stories. she created a line of make-up brand that was organic. i was so into her stories that i didn't even realize the someone was already sitting beside me.

" guys this is hoseok, one of my friend's in the idol business. hoseok this is my sister, jessica and my friend ash " i looked up with a smile but it soon faded when i saw him.

oh shit

a/n; i'm sorry guys! i really wanted to update earlier but my tests are coming and i have to study and i wEnT TO A 5SOS CONCERT LAST NIGHT HOLY SHITEU IT WAS SO GREAT but anyways, ily you all and thank for all your support!