열넷 pt. 2

; ash ;

exo did great today, now it was bts' turn. bts came in looking great as ever. i was assigned to jin and taehyung today, which saddened me a little because i finally want to be hoseok's pd but i was assigned to others, not that tae and kook are bad. yuri was assigned to hoseok, which i will admit that i am kind of jealous but i just try to remember what he said.

flashback

" are you really that dense? i like you kim ashelle! not yuri, not anyone but you " he took a step forward, this time i didn't step back.

end

i shake off the thoughts as i start interviewing the pair

" annyeonghaseo taehyung and jin, i'm your pd for this afternoon. how was your day so far? " the interview went on for a bit longer than i thought, jin and taehyung had a little skit about stealing each others girlfriends which was cute. i look over to hoseok and yuri, he was doing aegyo while yuri chuckled behind the camera. i can help but feel jealous at the sight, i rolled my eyes and focused on jin and taehyung more.

they finished the recording soon enough. i was packing all my things when a pair of arms snaked around my waist and a chin was placed on shoulders, i look back to see hoseok with a big smile on his face. i rolled my eyes as i try to brush him off.

" yah, it's me! hoseokie " he said while doing aegyo which made my knees weaken a little at the cuteness but ofcourse i was stubborn enough to keep being mad.

" yeah i know " i mumbled, putting my camera at it's bag.

" hey let's eat ice cream! " he said happily

" why don't you go do that with yuri " i whispered to myself quite annoyed, apparently i wasn't quiet enough.

" what? why? " he stopped jumping and looked at me with a pout.

" nevermind, don't think about it " i said as i tied my hair.

" wait... are you jealous, ash? " he smirked after crossing his arms as he took a step forward.

" no i'm not "

" oh my gosh! yes you are! aw you look so cute when your- "

" i'm not jealous okay! " i yelped which caused a some of the people to look at me weirdly. his eyes widened but softened as soon as he saw me look down. he pecked my forehead before snaking his arms unto my waist. his hot breath tickled my skin as he buried his face on my neck.

" i told you ash, you have nothing to worry about. i like you, and only you, remember " i sighed as i too wrapped my arms around his neck, being comfortable at his warmth.