스물일곱

" it's so good to be here ash! " was the first thing ash's aunt exclaimed when they entered ash's clean apartment.

" it's so good to see you auntie! how have you been? " ash said as she took a seat next to her aunt. she had been dying to know what was the news that her relative had been carrying, also hoping that it was good news.

" i've been fine, you look gorgeous! the last time i've seen you was when you were still a kid! your cousins missed you so much! " her aunt exclaimed. ash chuckled at her enthusiastic aunt, just then a knock came from the door. ash excused herself and went to answer it. there stood hoseok with a bouquet of roses on his hand.

" it's for your aunt, i hope she likes me though " hoseok whispered before entering the room. he went on and greeted the old lady.

" well, who is this young man? "

" oh- uh auntie, this is hoseok. he's my– "

" i'm her boyfriend ma'm, and these are for you " hoseok said as he handed the bouquet of flowers to the old lady. ash's aunt giggled as she thank the young man.

" i'm her aunt kara, nice to meet you too dear "

" well uh back to the topic, i don't mean to be rude auntie but, why are you really here? " ash said as she took a seat. her aunt sighed as she took a seat as well.

" as you know, i'm not just here for a visit. i'm here to tell you some important news about... " her aunt trailed off, unsure if it was a good idea to continue what she was about to say.

" about who? " ash said as she furrowed her brows, the anticipation growing.

" about your... about your father " she said quietly as she looked down as if she was about to burst into tears. ash fists balled as her knuckles turned white.

" what about him? " she said while gritting her teeth. her temper started to build up when she heard about her father but soon died down the moment hoseok's hand was on hers.

" he was found dead on an alleyway near our old home. after you left for korea, he too disappeared. we've been trying to find him for years now and we did but not the way we wanted to " ash's gaze on her aunt softened as soon as her aunt bursted into tears. she began rubbing her back for comfort.

" and what does this have to do with me auntie? " ash sighed. she should be bawling her eyes out, considering her father died. but after what he'd done to her mother, she didn't feel a thing towards him anymore. she passed the tissue and water hoseok got to her aunt.

" ofcourse this everything has to do with yoy, you are his daughter after all. you grandparents wants you to come home and manage the funeral " she said inbetween sniffs.

" but aunt! this is my home now! i can manage the funeral and everything but- "

" they also want you to stay there, permanently "

" what?! i can't just leave everything- "

" you will and you must, i'm verry sorry to say this but you can't say no. now if you'll excuse me, it's been a long day and i should get back to my hotel and rest. it was good seeing you dear " was the last thing she said before leaving her niece's apartment, leaving her niece and her niece's boyfriend dumbfounded.

——

bITCHIEST AUNT EVER

again, my latest chapters have been so shitty 😥 fAM FORGIVE ME 😭 on the plus side tho, double update?¿