스물하나

; th¡rd person ;

ash placed the food neatly on the wood table as she removed the apron from her waist. she decided to set up a table dinner on top on the rooftop of her dorm building. it had a wide space and a great view of the city. sometimes, she goes there just to clear her mind or simply admire the stars. lately, she didn't have time to do romantic or sweet things for hoseok which made her a little upset because hoseok gave time for her and she can't do the same.

so she decided to set up this just for him. she looked around the place and smiled at her achievement. everything looked beautiful, now all she needs is for hoseok to come to the rooftop without him getting suspicous. she pulled out her phone before dialing his phone number. there were three rings before he picked up.

" yeoboseyo? "

" hoseok! help me please! hoseok! " ash fake screamed as she acted like she was in trouble.

" ash? why? what's wrong? where are you? " hoseok hurriedly said as his heart started to beat faster. ash can feel his nervousness through the phone, so the plan is working.

" help hoseok! i'm at the rooftop at my building! please hoseok " was the last thing ash said before ending the call. ash smiled to herself as she gave herself a pat on the back for a job well done.

hoseok was clutching his phone like his life depends on it. he hurried down to ash's building, worried that something happened bad to her. he would not forgive himself if something bad did happen to her.

hoseok finally arrived at the building. he hurriedly paid for the taxi and went directly to the rooftop with a fast beating heart. he slammed the door open, revealing a beautiful scenery and a well prepared dinner set up. hoseok furrowed his eyebrows at the scene,he didn't know whether he should be angry at ash for making him worry so much or kiss her because of her sweet act.

" ta-da! " was the last thing ash said before hoseok walked towards her and pulled her into a tight hug. the moment it did, she heard sniffles coming from hoseok. ash's smile was replaced with a worried face as she started to rub the back of hoseok as a sign of comfort.

" jagiya? why are you crying? do you not like it? " she said in a hushed voice. hoseok wipes his tears away as he let's her go and looks straight into her eyes before pinching her cheeks which made ash yelp in pain.

" yah pabo! why did you do that? i was so fucking worried! i thought i something bad happened to you, i wouldn't forgive myself if something did! " hoseok said as ash continued to groan in pain. ash slapped his hands away before planting a kiss on his cheek, making hoseok's heart beat faster once again. hoseok sighed before returning the gesture. and so the night begins.