#200

Sherlock may not eat on a case, but if you get him started deducing something, he doesn't pay attention to anything else going on. John takes advantage of by shoving plates of food at Sherlock's elbow. He eats without thinking and move on.

Here we are at last on the 200th chapter! I really love to thank each and everyone of you for sticking up with me until the very end of this book. Actually I wanted to add more chapters but Wattpad would not allow me anymore because I've reached the 200 maximum chapters. So here's the deal if I ever make another book of Head Canons, would anyone of you read it? Anyways. I really really wanted to thank you guys. I love you so so much. Again, I thank you all for the time, the votes, the comments and your dedication to this book. Thank you for adding it to your library. You do not know how much happiness it brought to my life. So thanks guy. And congratulations to us. We made it to the end. Of this book.

Again, I thank you all. To all my follow haha. XD I love you. If you ever have questions regarding this. You can find me on twitter @youremylokistar.

AGAIN. THIS IS NOT THE LAST BOOK OF MY SHERLOCK HCs. I LOVE YOU. AND THANKS A LOT.

IN OUR LANGUAGE, MAHAL NA MAHAL KO KAYO AND MARAMING SALAMAT. 💕💗