Chapter 10: Coming Through

Start from the beginning

I nod and followed Cash out.

" Thank you..For coming through for me "

" You'd do the same for me "

" I would...are you okay ? " I ask her. She unlocked her range rover and I got in the passengerside. It had been a long night and all I wanted to do was shower and lay down..With my Elle and Gigi. Elle is more mommy's girl but she has her complete Daddy's girls moment too. but My Little Gucci Gigi she is a Daddy's girl all the way.

" Im fine. Thanks for looking out for me I guess " She says.

" You didnt sound like you was happy about that "

" No I am. Its like I just wanted it to be real...then I find out its not. " She tells me.

" I understand. I waas just looking out for you and the girls...I didnt want anyone that would hurt you. You deserve the best man out there...and you will find him " I tell her...Or maybe his riding next to your stubborn ass right now and your too blind to see it.

" I guess so " She says. I sighed. In just a few minutes we pulled back around to my truck. Thank god they didnt tow it. I open the door.

" Thanks again " I tell her. For coming through for me.

" No problem " She says.

I got out...Guess I still could count on Cash.

*

*

*

*

Zeek

" So this is your place ? " I ask.

" Yep. Nice huh ? " She asked. I nod. It really was.

" Yeah its cool...Ive been in better " I tease.

" Really ? "

" No lie "

" Can I get you a drink ? "

" Whatever you got..just no brown Liquor " I wasnt that comforable around her to get fucked up. She went and got me something to drink and her. I knew she was a hoe because she brung me here right after the gun range to give her a test drive. She walked up to me.

" Your cute as hell " She rubbed her hand up and down my chest. I finished off the drink as she started unbuckling my panks. She pulled them down and pushed me backwards on the plush black sofa. She was one of them females that were in control. She turned on some music and slowly started to strip infront of me.

I smiled. I never had a better night after leaving the gun range. Her top and shorts came off. She unhooked off her bra exposing her nice round C cup breast. She had a blue thong which she slowly slide down then stepped out of. She was standing infront of my fully naked. She walked towards me slowly and got down on her knee's.

Yes! Im a go to the gun range everyday! Who ever thought you could pick up bitches there?!

She started playing with me and licking the tip. Yo, this girl was somebody's porn star.

She ripped my polo down the middle kissing my chest..hold up what happened to the head ?! She crawled on me stradling me. Lord, and she was wet. She grinded on my moving her hips in a circular motion picking up speed.

I got me a new fuck buddy.

She bounced, grind, all of that. And I was close to releasing...the door opened and what the hell.

" What the helll?! Bitch, is you crazy?! "

" Travis, what the fuck ?! " She jumpped up. Its time for me to go. I jumpped up getting dressed.