•Chapter 8•

CAITLIN POV

I wake up to the smell of eggs and bacon, so I go into the kitchen and see a shirtless Barry in his boxers cooking breakfast.

"Good morning babe,"

"Good morning Cait, did you have a good sleep?"

"Yes, especially when you were there."

He chuckles at me.

"Well, I missed this a lot, and I couldn't stand seeing you with Jay."

"I missed you too, I love you."

"I love you too, now, breakfast is ready"

"Alright, time to eat." I say smiling,

I have a bite of the eggs and bacon,

"Oh my god, Barry this is so good, who knew you were an amazing cook?"

He laughs at my response to his food.

"Well, uh my mom, the best cook in the world taught me how to make food."

"Sure was worth teaching."

After I finish eating, Barry asks me,

"Alright how about we get dressed, and we head back to S.T.A.R. Labs?"

"Okay,"

Barry superspeeds into my bedroom and gets his clothes on, as he runs out I go in to change.
The second I finish getting into my clothes I feel arms wrap around me, giving me a hug.

"You ready Cait?"

"Yup,"

He picks me up bridal style and runs to S.T.A.R. Labs.

/AT S.T.A.R. LABS/

Once he puts me down I hear an alarm and recognize it as the meta-human alert, I quickly shout to Barry

"Barry there's a meta-human attack!"

Barry runs into the cortex and looks up to me,

"Where is it?"

I walk over to the computer and check the status of the attack.

"Uhh, it's at Jitters!"

"Alright, stay put, I'll be back in a flash!"

He superspeeds to his suit and gets changed in a whirlwind as he runs out and to the location of the attack. I sigh at his choice of words.

"He surely loves to make punny jokes"

I walk over to the computer and connect to Barrys comm.

"Barry are you okay?"

"Yeah, I am. Just a few seconds away from Jitters."

I hear a gasp come from Barrys side of the comm, and instantly get nervous.

"Barry what's wrong?"

"The meta-human, he has my Dad! Cait what should I do?"

I stutter as I try to come up with a solution of what to do with the meta-human and how to save Henry. Suddenly I hear Barrys voice speak up on his side of the comm, but I can tell he's not talking to me.

"What do you want? Why are you doing this?!"

I hear another voice on his side of the comm but it's very low since it's not Barry.

"I want you to suffer, I'm doing this because I hate you! You ruined my life, so I'm going to ruin yours!"

I hear a scream, more specifically, Henry screaming in pain.

"NOOOO!"

My eyes go wide when I notice what just happened and I start shaking.

"B-Barry?"

"H-he's dead, he's dead because of me!"

"Barry! Did the meta-human leave?"

"Y-yeah he did, why?"

I take off the comm set and run outside to my car and start driving very quickly to Jitters.

End of chapter

••••••••••••••••••••••
Authors note

I wasn't fully finished on this chapter but I decided to end the chapter like this since you guys have been waiting a long time for a new chapter, so here it is!
Sorry if it is boring I kind of have no inspiration right now :((

Also I'm in the middle of starting to write a draft for a new fanfiction because I feel like it :)
Anyways, the new fanfiction is going to be on the ship, Clexa.

I've started watching the 100 a while ago and I'm obsessed and I really am in love with the ship so I decided to write a fanfiction on it, but I have one question, should I make it a modern fanfiction?

Sorry for the long authors note.