[3]

Word Count: 361

BARRY POV

Holy shit.

Caitlin, kissed fake-me back? Does she have feelings for me? I have been developing feelings for Caitlin ever since I met her, and they've been growing bigger over time. I just never knew she would like me back. I look at the date of the video.

2 months ago, oh dang, she might've moved on from me.

I walk into the cortex and ask Cisco,

"Hey Cisco, where's Caitlin?"

"She took an off-day she's at home."

"Okay, thanks Cisco! See you later."

"Bye Barry."

I walk outside then speed to Caitlin's house, it takes me 3 seconds to get to her front door. I take a deep breath and knock on the door, I see the door open to a tired but adorable Caitlin. I smile at my view.

"Good morning Cait."

"Hey Barry, come on in."

I walk in and sit on her couch,

"So what brings you here Barry?"

"Uh, so I went to the labs this morning and Cisco assigned me to check over the security footage over the past year, and uh-"

Caitlin POV

Oh no.

"Y-you saw it, me and Bates"

I bite my lower lip and look at the ground.
"Y-yeah,"

"That was a mistake I'm so sorry Barry."

BARRY POV

A mistake. I feel a pang in my chest from hearing this, no I'm telling her how I feel.

"Caitlin I need to tell you something..."

I pat the area on the couch beside me, and she sits next to me looking at me confused. I look down at the ground until I get my courage together and take a deep breath.

"I like you Caitlin"
she looks at me shocked,

"Y-you do?"

"Yeah, I mean I started to develop feelings for you when we first me-"

I get cut off from Caitlin kissing me deeply, and we kiss for a few seconds.

"I like you too, Barry."

And we fall asleep in each other's arms laying down on the couch.

End of chapter

Authors note
Yes, this is a short chapter. But I will update soon. Hope you like the chapter!