Voice acting

This is the first time Tsubaki and Azusa did voice acting for fun. This is when they were 16.
Disclaimer: I don't own Ouran High School Host Club. The anime goes to their rightful owners.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Azusa: I love the way you make me feel. (high-pitched voice)

Tsubaki: What do you mean? You're always beautiful to me. (Flirtatiously)

Azusa: Oh, Tamaki, we can't do this here. (high-pitched voice)

Tsubaki: I can't help it. I love the way you blush, your smile, your eyes, my dear Kyoya.

Natsume: What the f*** am I witnessing right now?

(Tsubaki and Azusa turn to him.)

Azusa: Oh no, we're caught by Mori-Senpai!

Natsume: Who the f*** is Mori?
Tsubaki: Don't worry, my dear Mommy. Mori-Senpai, you have to keep this a secret.

Azusa: Oh, Daddy.

Tsubaki: Mori-Senpai, please.

Natsume: Who the f*** is Mori again?!

Tsubaki: (Goes into emo corner) You don't remember me...

Natsume: Should I even ask anymore?

Azusa: We're practicing voice acting for an anime. (Deadpan face)

Natsume: Ah, I get it now. Well, I'm going to track. Bye! (Waves and gets out of the house)

Tsubaki: Mori-Senpai, doesn't remember?

Azusa: Tsubaki, get out of that corner and stop sulking.
Tsubaki: No, Mori forgot about us, Haruhi!

Azusa: (sighs) Is there any way to get you out of there? ...and I thought I was Kyoya...(whispered the last part)

Tsubaki: (sniffs) Can we visit the pet store?

Azusa: We're going to have to ask Hikaru since.

Tsubaki: (Stands up from corner and pouts) Why Hikaru? Hikaru is probably not going to tell the others. He's going to cause a conflict. He likes to mess with our other brothers.

Azusa: I suppose it would cause a brothers conflict. (A/n: I know I suck at puns)

Tsubaki: Let's ask Masaomi or Ukyo!

Azusa: Maybe they will...
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ukyo: No.

Tsubaki: Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeee!

Ukyo: No.

Tsubaki: Pretty Please with an ice cream sundae and a cherry on top!

Ukyo: No.

Azusa: We won't buy anything.

Tsubaki: See, can you give us your blessing now?

Ukyo: No.

Azusa and Tsubaki: Fine.

(Tsubaki and Azusa leave to go to Masaomi)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Masaomi: (Hesitantly) I don't know. Did you ask Ukyo?

Tsubaki: He said to ask you.

Masaomi: Hmm...(taps chin)

Azusa: We're not going to buy anything.

Masaomi: Okay.

Tsubaki: Thank you so much, Masoami-ni! (Hugs him and runs) Come on, Azusa! Allons-y! (Start to leave and their big brother called after them)

Masaomi: But you have to pick up and bring Iori there! And no leaving him alone! And be back by six! *sighs* Oh boy, I hope they do pick Iori up.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Azusa was driving, since Tsubaki didn't get his license. Tsubaki was in the front seat singing obnoxiously, "I'm walking on sunshine, woah,". The radio was broken, so Tsubaki wanted to sing. Azusa couldn't handle his brother sometimes. Azusa tried really
hard not to stop the car to strangle his brother. Azusa thought, Did we forget something?
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Iori stood in the parking lot of his school. There was no car in sight. He had been waiting there for two whole hours. Iori just stood there waiting. He checked his watch. Iori didn't have a phone, so he just waited there. If they didn't pick him up, he would have to walk about twenty miles to the house. He's still waiting but to no avail. After another hour, he started walking. I guess, no one is going to pick me up, he thought hopelessly.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
With Tsubaki's singing and the thing he forgot, Azusa was occupied at the moment. Unfortunately, he got too distracted and the car started to drift off to the other side. No one was on the road at the time or so they thought. Suddenly, something made it past them.
"Azusa, watch out!" Tsubaki screamed. The sound of car tires shrieked.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Authors note: Should I make a part 2? It's never too late to make it. The age doesn't affect the part two story. It could end any way. Sorry it's so short.