Happiest Place On Earth?

Yeah yeah I know what your thinking. Stephanie is the worst at updating and this is the most cliche title ever we all know what it's about.
And tbh I agree with that and I'm sorry BUT I have valid reasons that we should discuss.
I am actually taking a trip to Disneyland with my Honors Theatre group (shut up I know it dosent sound like a big deal) but that's the reason I was so busy and I won't be very active for the next few days but please still leave suggestions and I STILL LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

-Steph
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here you go sir, and welcome to the happiest place on earth!" The cheerful Disneyland worker said and let us slide through. I grabbed Mitch's hand, so I knew he was with me and we walked in the gates.
"I'm so excited!" He cheered. I turned back to him with a fond smile and leaned down to quickly peck his lips.
"Me too baby" I agreed.
We finally decided we should go right and walk around before we go on rides. Mostly we just saw tons of people but occasionally we saw some of the characters. We walked passed Maleficent and, of course, Mitch had to get a picture with his basic Disney twin. I laughed as the character never smiled, except for one where an evil smirk appeared on her face.
"Thank you so much!" Mitch thanked and we walked off again, hand in hand.
We stopped at a small table so we can sit and eat our little snack.
"This is probably the best day of my life!"
It's gonna get better.
Mitch said, looking around at all the commotion. I grabbed his hand from across the table and placed a kiss on the back of it.
"Only for you my dear." I said, he blushed and turned away. I let go of his hand so I could throw the empty trash away.
"Would you like to head over to California Adventure?" I asked. He nodded his head and we set out on out way.

Granted it took us a while to get there when we kept getting caught up by all of the rides and attractions there were, but when we got there it was starting to get a little dark.
"Ooh we should totally go on the Little Mermaid!" Mitch said and grabbed my hand.
As we waited my hands started to get sweaty cause I knew this is the place I wanted to do it.
We hopped inside the little cart once we got to the front of the lines and the further away we got from the beginning of the ride the smaller it got. I knew the ride was almost done so I quickly, but stealthily grabbed out the small velvet box that was hidden in my pocket and turn to face Mitch.

No matter how dark it is you can always see the sparkle in his eyes and his beautiful smile makes my stomach churn.
"Your very beautiful." I whispered, lightly running my thumb along his prominent cheek bone.
The red tint on his cheek was still visible even in the dark light.
"I love you so much, and I just want you to know that you make me so happy and no one can ever mean so much to me, and I wanted to give you this."
Sliding the box into view, he gasped slightly, the tear building up in his eyes finally fell down his cheek and I wiped it off.
"I was wondering if you will take this. I know it's not much compared to how much you do for me. Even if you don't know it. But please, take this and answer this important question.
Mitch Grassi will you be my-"

A loud scream from inside the ride, made everyone jump. While looking back to see what it was, Mitchs hand flew up to grab the back of the seat. But in the process the box flew out of my hand and into the water out of my reach.

Oh shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I KNOW THIS WAS SHORT BUT PART TWO COMING SOON I PINKY PROMISE
<3 <3