26 - Time Passes By

Liam's P.O.V.

Six months later...

I seriously and honestly couldn't imagine my life another way.

I have never been more happier than the last six months.

"I don't want to watch that, mom," Cole says from the couch.

"What do you want to watch then, Cole?" I ask, wrapping my arms tighter around Kelly.

"Anything but the 'Best Of Me', we've watched it a hundred times this week,"

"I like it," Kelly mumbles.

The three of us were sitting in the living room of Kelly's apartment, trying to find a movie to watch. It's been like a routine for us. Go to work, come here, spend time together, sometimes I would stay here and Kelly and I will go to work together, but most times I didn't.

"I want to watch Scooby Doo," he crosses his arm over his chest.

"What do you think, baby?" Kelly turns to look at me and asks.

"I think we could to bed and let Cole watch his TV," I whisper in her ear and wink at her.

Kelly raises and eyebrows and pretends to think for a moment. She smiles at me nods her head.

"Well, you can watch TV here, Liam and I will watch the movie together,"

"Thank the lord," Cole shouts and raises his hands.

Kelly and I start walking to her room when I stop her when we're in front of the bedroom. You don't have a TV in your bedroom."

"Shh," she smiles seductively at me and grabs my hand, opening the door to her bedroom and closing it behind us.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

"I quit," Kelly says in front of me.

"Huh?" I asked, not knowing where this was coming from.

"Come on, Liam. I don't like working for my boyfriend."

"Why is it a big deal?"

"You know why," she pouts and crosses her arms.

Kelly had mentioned a few times she wanted another job, a job where her boyfriend wasn't her boss. A job where her other employees didn't look at her differently and believed she was only here because she slept with me.

"You know you don't have to leave. We shouldn't care what people think of us,"

"I know, but I think it's time to leave, you know? Maybe find somewhere better than being a personal assistant," she sighs looking defeated.

"What do you want to be?" It's disappointing how it never occurred to me that maybe Kelly didn't want to be a personal assistant - not that there's anything wrong with that - but maybe she wanted to be something else.

"I was studying Psychology but had to drop out and get a full time job when Gordon left," she says and I couldn't help there was something in her eyes that made me want to get up and make all her dreams come true.

I stand up from seat and walk towards Kelly,m and then I take her hands in mine. She doesn't say anything but smiles.

"You had it rough,"