Summertime Sadness (34)

THIS CHAPTER WAS STUPID. IT WOULDA BEEN BETTTER, BUT YALL WOULDNT WAIT SO YUP

Sad.

That's all I felt. Well, along with hurt and betrayal. Its been a week, a whole week since it happened. It still hurts like a fresh wound that had cut me deep.

" Nicki, you look like shit." Layla mutters.

"Glad to know that, now get out." I tell her.

"No. An Alpha and a Luna sad, is bad. You're sad sad and he's pissed sad." She says rubbing my back.

" Good for him." I mumble.

My wolf cries all day and night. it isn't a nice feeling at all, plus e completed the mating bond. I want to know why he did it, but I don't want to see his face t all.

" I don't like to see you like this. This isn't you." Layla says. "Know what, he's going to pay."

"Don't hurt him." I exclaim sitting up.

" I'm not. Were just gonna talk." Lay,a says smirking evilly.

She shuts the door behind her and I lay back down. Maybe I could lay here until I die.

"That'll be a long time." Drew laughs.

"Funny." I groan.

I just want to be alone.

" Look, do you really think Royal kissed that girl." Drew ask.

"Yes."

"Well I don't."

" You're his best friend."

"You're his mate. Did you even give him a chance to explain."

"No, because I don't wanna here it."

" Well you should."

"Well, you should get out." I mumble.

"Fine. Call if you need something."

"You won't be receiving nothing then." I shouted as the door closed shut.

Finally, alone.

Layla POV.

I walk into Royals office punching him.

" That's from Nicki." I growl at him.

"Layla, I know what you're thinking bu-"

"No!! You really, truly don't Royal. Nicki is looking dead right now. Like sickly dead. Her vampire is starting to take over the more you hurt her wolf. Sooner or later, you aren't going to have a mate. Nicki, she'll turn into something and it won't be pretty." I tell him seriously.

" How do you know this?" He ask rubbing his jaw.

"Drew. plus I read some books. We have to find her mom. She knows everything."

"Let's go then." he shouts.

"first, explain." I say.

"That s the fucked up part, I really, and truly can't. one minute I'm at your house playing video game with the boys, next minute I'm kissing some chick and you guys are beating me up." He says sincerely.

" Something isn't adding up. Let's go find Drew."

********************

Drew POV

" You won't be receiving one then" Nicki yells as I close the door.

I sigh shaking my head. I know for a fact Royal kissing that chick had to do something with this vampire shit. I walk out her house to be tackled by Layla and Royal.

"I don't like being squished." I exclaim.

Layla hops off smiling. " Sorry, but we need your help."

I smirk widely at them both. "Drew at your service." I said cockily.

" Don't get slapped.." Layla said pulling me by the collar. " I swear I'll hurt you, that's a promise."

"Woah there, I have a mate, so stop being touchy." I said smirking.

Layla growls kneeing me in the balls. " Stop messing around. We need a plan to get Royal and Nicki back together and we need her mom."

" fine, fine." I cough out holding my two friends..

"Bruh, you good?" Royal ask wincing at my fragile state.

"Mhhhm, perfectly fine."

We drive over the boarder, with permission, of course to Nicki's mom. The house was two story and sat there around other homes but had a forest out back.

" Come on." Royal mutters getting out the car first and knocks on the door loudly.

There was movement before the door swung open to reveal Nicki's mum. She looked worst than the last time we saw her. As her eyes roamed over us she smiled widely.

"Hello guys. Did you lose Nick again? She always running off." She rambles off.

" Um, no we came for answers. " Layla cuts her off.

"Answers? about what?" she asked frowning.

"Dumb ass here fucked up, but it wasn't him." I told her.

" They are still after her." she mumbled ushering us inside.

She closes the door and locks it. We look at her weirdly and Royal hold his guard up.

" I know y'all don't trust me, but this time they aren't even going to fuck with Drew, they want the Lunas. Don't make her sad, Nicki is a mixed breed and once you let her wolf down, her vampire will attack and will take over her body, nobody wants that. I don't. She's happy with you guys, and that's all that matters." She explains staring at Royal.

" What do we do?" I ask since no one spoke.

" Royal, make up with her, and bout the thing when she saw you in the buffet, it was fake. they made her think you did it, and made you think that you did do it. Don't always keep your mind link open. they know how to get in and fuck you up." She explained sighing.

" Y'all gotta go. They'll be here soon.Go! " She pushes us in the car and I soon as we have our ass in the seat we were gone.

" Royal, you calm down" Layla says closing her eyes.

"We gotta hurry" He says driving even faster.

***;******;;*;*;;***;*;*;*;;*;***;;;*;*;*;*;5;5;*;*;

Alright, a fucky chapter because I was being rushed.

y'all gotta understand that I'm now in HIGH SCHOOL. my grades have dropped. literally. so you have to be patient with me. I could only upload on the weekends when I DO have time .

plus right after school have track practice then when I get home gotta clean DO HOMEWORK and I'm hella tired.

if y'all don't care about what I'm saying right now, then you could wait for another chapter FOR A MONTH. so please calm down, thanks.

my life doesn't fucking revolve around Watt pad.

fan comment like c:

"