Holy Grail (32)

DONT HATE ME FOR THIS SHITTY ASS CHAPTER K? K!!!!

" I can't believe you."

I pull Jeff's arm slamming him into the bars. He groan and I let go of his arm. I turn to Royal and slapping his head.

" Both of you are idiots!!" I shout and Royal look taken back.

" What? I didn't do anything."

" You sure as hell did. I can remember." I tell him and turn my attention to Jeff.

" Glad you remember." I heard Drew call.

" Why'd you do it? For the pass few weeks I couldn't remember shit, I see you and everything comes rushing back." I tell him grabbing his shoulders so he's closer to me.

" If I didn't they would have killed my mate." He whispers.

I could see that he was in pain emotionally.

" Its alright. I'm not really the one to hold grudges." I reply smiling.

" What are you two talking bout?" Royal comes closer glaring at Jeff.

" Nothing."

I stand smiling at Jeff. I glance at the guy in the next cell over and grab hold of his arm.

" What did y'all do with Daisy?" I shout in his face.

He glares at me trying to get out my grasp, but I wasn't having any of that.

" Why stupid bitch." He spats at me.

I smile slamming him in the bars two times. " Just because I'm small doesn't mean I'm not strong. Where. " slam " Is." slam. "She." slam.

" She's with her mate." Drew chocked out laughing.

I dropped the guy glaring at him. " Why'd you make me hurt him?" I exclaim and he smile innocently.

" He called you a bitch, plus it was funny."

I roll my eyes sending a sorry to the guy.

" Why is she here?" I turn to a girl that Liam was holding my the arm.

" Who is she?" I ask.

" His mate" Drew said.

I walked over to her glaring at Liam and he let go of her backing away.

" What's your name hun?" I asked.

She mumbled something letting her hair shield her face. I pushed her hair back as she lifted her head. I smile widely at how pretty she was.

" What was that babe?" I joked and she cracked a smile.

" Bella" she said with confidence.

" Pretty name for a pretty girl" I gushed.

" Why the fuck is she acting nice and shit?" Drew ask loudly.

I glare at him. " Y'all scaring this poor girl. I should put y'all in the cell with Jeff, because I know for a fact y'all were messing with him." I shouted shutting everyone up.

" Time."

One of the warriors came in and took Bella. Jeff started growling trying to get out the cage and to his mate.

" Hold up." I exclaim and the warrior stops. "Where the fuck are you taking her? You better be taking her to the spa or something."

" No Luna." the warrior says making me frown. " She's getting stoned."

"LET HER GO!!!!" Jeff howls painfully.

" What kind of stupid rule is that?" I ask.

Drew narrowed his eyes at me. "Did you even read the werewolf handbook we were suppose to read?"