Wild fo the Night (16)

"Look Layla wear this." Maxi came out with a red tank top and white shorts.

"We're going to be in the woods. You sure about the white?" I ask her.

She runs back in the closet and brings out some brown shorts. I shrug slipping on some black leggings. I was searching for a shirt.

"Oh look a shirt."

Layla shows me a cami top that had a lace design going on. I take it and slipped it on smiling.

"It's so cute on you." Maxi squealed passing Layla the red tank top and black shorts.

"I guess. What time is it?" I ask.

"It's 11 the boys should be here by now." Maxi whispers going to the window opening it up just as the boys pull up.

Maxi was wearing a orange tight tee with A black skirt that came mid thigh.

"Come on down." Drew smirked at us making me roll my eyes.

"Shut it vampire and come get yo girl. You could climb up." I whisper yell as he shakes his head and puts his arms out.

"I can't believe he's going to make me jump." Maxi mutters swinging her legs out the window.

She turns back to us smiling before dropping.

"I'm not doing it. I'll go through the front door."

"That'll blow our cover. I did it yesterday. It was fun." I tell her looking down.

Royal stood there hands in his pocket looking up at the moon.

"Who's next?" Drew called as Royal and Layla's mate, Jacob looks up at us.

"Layla goes. I swear I'll push her out." I mutter knowing they all heard me.

"Ugh, fine. I'm going." she takes a deep breath sitting on the window seal and dropped.

"Yay, you did it." I heard Drew whisper and them a thump. She must of hit him.

"Come on Freckles." Royal calls as I stand on the seal looking down. "Dont do that."

"Be quiet." I mutter jumping down and into his arms.

"Hey little mate, ready for tonight." I smile giving him a kiss.

"I would be dead sleep if I wasn't." I tell him.

He puts me down opening the door of the car. I got in and he put on my seatbelt before going to his side. We speed off just as everyone gets in the car. We went down close to the pack house out in the depth of the woods.

"Over there." Drew exclaimed leading us to the fire. There was tree logs circled around the fire and we sat down in quiet.

"Is there food?" Drew ask looking around.

Jacob laughs nodding them passing him a bag. "we got chocolate marshmallows and gram crackers."

"Yes. Chocolate."

"No chocolate for you." Layla says as I pout.

"Come on. Be lucky I decided to come out." I tell her as she sighs.

" You would've come because of me anyway."

Royal smiles as I lean into him and he puts his arm around me.

"So, Jacob, you a werewolf?" Drew ask making us all roll our eyes.

"Yeah, I am." he said smiling at Drew. Drew narrowed his eyes at him tapping his chin.

"You sure? You don't look like one."

"Are you a vampire?" Jacob asked.

"Duh, I'm paler than anyone here. Well, maybe except for Kiki."