(27)

I wrapped my arms around Royal torso. He was telling me about the thugs we had done together before. It made me feel sad that I couldn't remember. His breath even out as his voice starts to trial off, and he's out like a light.

We were back in the States and in the pack house. We slept in his room, since he didn't want me out his sight. I find it cute how he's so protective.

I get up to get something to eat. I was hungry and it's probably 3 in the morning. I walk down the stairs quietly and make it to the kitchen. I smile proudly because it was like a maze in this house.

"Hey fangs." I turn to Drew and smile.

"Hey Drew."

"So you seriously don't remember nothing? I mean, come on, who forgets me." he strikes a pose making muffle my laugh.

"I wish I did. You Royal and Maxi." I said taking out pop tarts from the cabinet.

"I guess its fine. We'll just have make you remember." he declares loudly and I shush him.

"if you haven't realize, werewolves have very powerful hearing, and they'll kill you for messing with their sleep." I whispered making him roll his eyes.

"Well, let me start off by telling you, that you and I, got kidnapped." he said and I gasped.

"Why?"

"You know vampires, and their sun goddess crap." I nod and he continues. "I shifted because I had gotten angry. Then you tried to talk me through it."

"oh wow, I know it was painful, I believe even after you go through it you body feels like its on fire."

"Yeah, it did. Burned like hell."

"Alright continue." I leaned on my elbow happily chomping on my poptart as he told me how Royal got through to get us out and all the jokes.

"anything ring a bell?" he ask and I shake my head.

" I wish. Could you tell me how I ended losing my memory?"

"Um, I don't think so. You'll have to ask Royal."

I pout but he smirks. "I already ask but he won't tell me."

"Well, too bad. He'll kill me if I told you."

"Fine." I slouch in my seat sighing.

"I'm bored." Drew cries.

"well, it's now, 6 in the morning. Shouldn't everyone be up?"

"Yeah watch." Drew clears his throat smirking.

"WAKE UP WAKE UP DOGS." He looks at me and runs out. I furrow my eyebrows and there was loud thumping and everyone was running out the door and after Drew. It was a funny sight.

"Freckles." I turn to Royal and smile.

"The pack is probably going to stampede Drew."

"yeah, he woke us all up." he said yawning and wrapping me in his embrace.

"You hungry?"

His eyes widen and nods. I laugh getting on my toes and kiss him. I get some pancake mix and started flipping while making bacon as well. Knowing the pack will be back, I made for everyone.

"Woah, freckles, you tryna make me fat?"

I laugh rolling my eyes. "No. It's for everyone too. Get yourself a plate and only take 4 pancakes and 3 bacons."

"Only 3?" he whines. I nod as he grumbles taking his food.

" hey, could we go out today." I ask looking down at my feet.

"Of course." he lifted my chin smiling. "You don't have to hide your blushing."

"Um, I'll go get ready."

I slip away because I know my cheeks were probably redder than a tomatoe.

"Hey Kiki."

"Hi Max. Could you help me with something."

"Sure. You going on a date, aren't you?"

"Yeah." I mumble as she squeals grabbing my arm.

"I know what to do."

Sooner or later Layla was over and doing my makeup. Just great. I was asking for a simple outfit, but they decide that it wasn't enough. They put me in a floral shirt tank top kind of thing, some tight jeans, and flats. My hear was jelled and dolled up, which was the only thing I possibly liked about this dress up.

"Thanks guys.." I exclaimed.

"We'll go before Royal gets here." With that they left and I let out a sigh of relief.

I take another bath washing off the makeup. It was like cake on my face. I shouldn't have made them put all that muck on my face. After I got out I slipped on a tank top with a cardigan over and some skinny jeans and vans.

I skip down the stairs to Royal standing there with a plain tee and baggy jeans. "Hey."

"Hey. Maxi and Layla made it seem like they dolled you up." he joked and I smiled.

"They did. I hd to take a second bath." he laughs wrapping his arm around me.

"Let's go. I know a place you'll love."

---------------

Thę next chapter will be their date

•3•

I'm excited for it lol

Sorry it's short.....

Soo yeah [:

fan comment vote :)