Valerie (18)

I got up itching to cut, but Layla had my razor. I walk to the bathroom letting out a breath. This is the longest I've ever not cut.

I could remember the first time my older cousin gave it to me.

I shake my head. I didn't like to think about it. It was a memory and it should stay that way.

"Open the door." Liam pounds on the door making me smirk.

"no can do brother, I'm using it." I exclaim opening the pipe and undressing.

I hear him groan and stomp away as I do my morning duties. Duties. It's so funny, but nasty.

"Open the door." I sigh. Liam was bak and pounding more forceful.

"Leave me alone." I shout.

"No, I gotta pee." he whines

"So do I. Go per outside."

"I don't pee outside."

"you're a wolf, aren't you?" I hear him growl which makes me laugh.

"I'm telling daddy." he exclaims.

"Daddy? You're too old to be calling dad, daddy."

I hear him walk away as I wrap my towel around myself and leave the bathroom leaving the water running and quietly shutting the door.

I get to my room and Levi is laying in my bed. I groan sighing and sit next to his body.

"You need something?"

"how do you get a girl?"

"Be yourself, bye." he sits up frowning.

"No, I mean, how to impress her?"

"Get a boat, bye."

"Nicki, I'm being serious."

"So am I, if she's your mate, she should like you for you, from the get go." I pat his shoulder leading him out my room. I wanted to be alone for once in a while.

" You sure?" he ask as I nod.

"positive, plus you're soon to be beta, who wouldn't want you." I send him a wink closing the door.

Finally, quite.

"Kiki, let's go shopping!!" Layla tells through the door.

"I can't, don't feel good." I mumble.

"let me in or I'll tell Royal about the incident." She whispers as I open the door and she smiles sitting on my bed.

"good, now tell me how it all happened." she patted the bed next to her and I shake my head.

"Layla, not today." I whine.

"Nicki, right now." she whines back pulling me on the bed.

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"Fine, but you'll have to tell Royal about it later on."

"I know, I know."

(I know you guys was waitin for a story about WHY she cuts, but I don't have a layout about it .-.)

I sit in front of the lake taking in the view. I finally get some peace and quiet. Everyone decided today would be, 'I'm busy' day and I was glad. I think Liam is still standing in front of the bathroom. Oh well.

"Hey Nicki." I turn to my mother groaning internally.

"hello mother." I turn back to the water wishing it would suck me in right about now.

"Whatcha doing alone?" she sits next to me and I frown.

"Why is it every time in alone, you show up?"

"That's not the way to talk to your mother." she growls making me roll my eyes.

"I haven't talked to you in a month."

"You know you could always give me a call." she mutters, mostly to herself.

"True, but I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't pick up."

"Don't be such a bitch." she said through gritted teeth.

"Dot be such a whore." I shot back making her groan and growl.

"Maggie, what the hell are you doing here?" I turned around to see my father, Candice, the Alpha and Luna, Royal and Levi.

"I came to see my daughter, dumbass." my mom sneered standing up.

"Don't speak to the alpha like that." Darla growled as my mom laughed and turned to Royal.

"Oh is this Mr. Mate?" she looked at me and laughed. "Never knew you would lay down with the dogs hun. I don't expect you to stay with him anyway. The vampire in you will take over."

"Stay away from my child." my dad growled taking a step towards her.

"Whatever Kris. I'm out your life, but I'll continue to be in Nicki's." my mom growled.

"I don't think so ." he growled as she stepped back away from him. " I've been watching over her for a while now, I don't want you around her."

"It doesn't matter, because shes coming back, aren't you?"

she turned to my smiling and my eyes widen. Come back, she must be crazy.

"You aren't taking her. Nowhere." Royal growled glaring at her. She just laughed and looked at me.

"Oh sweet child. They just don't know. The vampire elders are coming for her." my mom said stepping into the water and tapped my nose.

"Sweet cheeks. They'll get you. You'll be the new queen. You'll have your king and little vampires. Trust me. They won't go down without a fight. They'll got they're king under their noses."

"Who's this king?" Dad ask and my mom rolled her eyes.

"The King, the Sun Goddess son. You should know this. Nicki and Royal, they are both the moon goddess son and daughter and she paired them together. The Sun has another plan for Nicki."

She turned her gaze to Royal. "And that's for you to die alone sweet boy. He's right under y'all noses."

"What the fuck?" Levi ask suddenly.

"Later. See you baby girl. They gotcha." she disappeared just as she came.

"What just happened?" The Alpha asked.

I rank my head trying to find about the Sun and Moon goddess. I read this in one of The books my mother made me read. She always told me about getting my prince.

"Oh, shit." i mumble eyes wide and I took off running.

It's about to go down.

-----------

Short I know

I won't be updating Tomorrow soooo yeah

:P

Fan comment vote :)