(30)

Please read the note at the end :)

I toss and turn in bed trying to fall asleep. Knowing that Royal was million miles away wasn't helping either. I got up from the bed fixing the covers and laying on top. It was just too hot for all that. I stare at the blank ceiling as it looms over me. Maybe I should've told Royal where I am and he could've been here with me, but then again he would've never let me out the pack house, so I'm kinda glad about my decision.

The bedroom door cracks open revealing Layla. I didn't have to turn my gaze to see it was her.

" Can't sleep?" I ask.

Her foot steps came closer and she laid beside me sighing. I scooted more to the wall so that she could get comfortable.

" I don't think we thought it through." Layla mutters and I grin a little.

" You're right. I miss Royal." I tell her. She laughs a little.

" The boys say that Royal is working everyone because you aren't there." she laughs making me roll my eyes.

" He's such a girl." Drew exclaims coming in the room.

" I should tell him you said that" I tell him . He just glares at me and sits at the edge of the bed.

" Where's Max?" Layla ask.

" Right here" Maxi mumbles, stumbling into the room.

" Why aren't y'all sleeping?" I ask sitting up and moving up the bed so that Maxi could lay down.

" He won't let me sleep." She hisses.

She lays down next to him curling into a ball. After a few minutes her light snores fill the room.

" What do you do when she sleeps?"

" Nothing. I practice breathing." he replies as I laugh.

" You are so stupid." I say through my laughter.

" You ain't gotta be mean about it" He grumbles.

I shrug. " Its whatever."

" Someones here." Layla mind links me.

I nod and turn to Drew putting my finger over my mouth. he nods glaring at the door. I rub my nose trying to pick up a scent, but I couldn't.

" Can't pick up a scent." Drew says ever so lowly.

" Same." I grumble angrily,

I get up from the bed and grab a bat that was next to the side table. I hear thumping of feet getting closer to the door. It was more than one person making me narrow my eyes at the door. as the door opens, all hell broke loose.

Do you know what's it like in awkward silence. That's what I hate the most. I can't deal with awkward silence, so right now I felt as if I was being watched. Royal, Jacob and Levi burst into the room scaring Layla, at the most. She screamed so loud, woke up Maxi, Drew, Drew ran like a bitch. He pushed pass Levi, Royal, and Jacob and was gone. As for me, I was knocked the wind out of me and on my ass. I shouldn't have stood so close to the door.

Now, Royal was livid. he wouldn't even look at me, but at this point, I could careless. I should be angry. Hiding everything from me, if he didn't we wouldn't be in this position.

" Why didn't you at least tell me where you were?" Jacob asked her angrily in the back of the van.

I heard her huff, as if she rolled her eyes and folded her arms.

" You could've at least told me, I'm your brother" Levi exclaims. I figured he's talking to us both.

" This wasn't about me. So leave me alone." Layla growls at them both and the van gets quiet.

I smirk because I could picture Levi just glaring at her right now.

We make it to the private jet and we all aboard. I stay in the front while everyone goes to a room. Royal stops in front of me and watches me s I just sit there.

" Come on." He says and I follow him to the back room.

He sits in one of the chairs and I sit on the bed. We sit in silence as I adjust my hoodie sleeve.

" Why didn't you just tell me that you were going to leave?" He ask.

" Because." I mutter.

I didn't have a reason, well I kinda did, because if I did tell him, he would have chained me to the bed, lemme guarantee you that, he already warned me.

" Because?" Royal ask softly standing up. " You don't have a reason to WHY you couldn't tell me that you were leaving!!!!" he shouts.

" WELL IF YOU HAD JUST TOLD ME WAT THE FUCK HAPPENED, I WOULDN'T HAVE CAME ALL THE WAY HERE! I HAD TO DRAG DREW AND LAYLA AND MAXI WITH ME JUST SO I COULD AT LEAST GET SOME MEMORY BACK BUT NO I FUCKI-"

he cut me of by kissing me. I roll my eyes as the flutter close and I wrap my arms around his neck. I had miss him over the couple days. he lick my bottom lip asking for an entrance. I keep my lips sealed making him growl and grinds his hips against my own. I moan making him take he opportunity to stick his tongue down my throat.

" Fuck you" I mutter between kisses.

He smirks wrapping my legs around his waist. " That'd be nice."

( nasty motherfuckers you can't get me lmfao)

(maybe you can)

he walks to the bed not breaking our kiss and laying me out. he rips off my hoodie in one swift movement letting out a low whistle as he looks at my expose chest. I slip my fingers under the hem of his shirt and slowly pull it up and over his head. he glares at me once I throw it on the floor.

" What?" I ask softly and he growls.

" You did that shit on purpose." he mumbles and I smirk smashing my lips on his.

No more than later we were both only in our underwear. His member was rubbed against my thigh making me whimper. He smirked as he kissed my neck going slow. I growl grinding myself on him as he sucks in his breath.

" Could you hurry up damn it."

--------------

WHO WANTS A BONUS CHAPTER?

the reason for a bonus chapter is cuz we reached 100 thousand reads on here XD

what do y'all want in the bonus chapter because I could get it done by tomorrow or Monday

thanks so much for that

better than nothing right.

it took me about two hours to write this

OK just cus

plus y'all have been asking for More of RICKI CX

yup

fan comment vote [;