(12)

"Hey Kiki, you better wake up before Layla gets in here." Landon whispers shaking me.

I nod stretching. I know exactly what he was saying. Layla was annoying in the morning. She'll do anything to make sure that you're up.

"Why aren't you at school?" I ask him.

"None today, so I'm just chilling now." he goes into my closet throwing out some clothing.

"What are you doing?"

"Uhh getting you some clothing, duh."

he turns back around suffling through my clothing. Shaking my head, i got up and went to the bathroom to get ready. As I came back Landon was laying on my bed with his eyes closed.

"Are you dead?" I poked his cheek making him groan switching positions on my bed.

"I'm very alive. Just get dressed." he muttered pulling the cover over his head.

I shrug putting on my undergarment then the floral tank top with black leggings on. I slipped on the knee high boots and the black leather jacket looking in the mirror.

"Wow. You know how to dress a girl." I mutter as the bed stirs a little.

"I know, I know." he grumbled under the sheets. I could tell he was smirking.

"once you wake up." I open my door before turning around to his figure on my bed. "clean up your mess."

I walk down the stairs where Liam was hanging around with Levi.

"hey guys." I sit down between them turning on the tv.

"Aw you look cute." Levi pinches my cheek.

"oh thank you. I guess I look ugly everyday." I say sarcastically as he shakes his head smiling.

"no, it's just today you have your hair up. Your cheeks are so chubby." he makes kissy faces as I frown.

"and your jaw line is sharp as a needle." Liam says smirking. I sigh. They are so annoying.

"I'm ready to go." I groan.

"Let's go than." Drew pops in the door and I shake my head.

"No, I hear that you drive reckless, I wanna keep my life."

"but you're a vampire." he exclaims a I shrug.

"vampire or not, I'm not getting in the car with you."

"meanie, plus Royal is the one driving." He groans as Levi and Liam goes outside to the car.

Well I guess Layla and Leah isn't coming to school. We get to the car and I get shotgun kissing Royal.

"Freckles, how are you this fine morning?" he smiles as I smile back feeling my face heat up.

"I'm fine." I whisper looking up at him. "You?"

"I'm good. I like your hair up. I could see your face more better." he whispers, his breath hitting my face.

I nod not having anything to say. He turns around and starts the car leaving me breathless. I turn to pulling the jacket tighter around me.

"It's cold." Drew moaned.

"You're cold?" I ask him as he nods pouting.

"You aren't cold. Shut up and calm down."

"Just because you have blood running through you don't mean nothing!" Drew hollers.

"Are you stupid, or are you stupid?"

"I swear you two bicker like an old couple." Jeff groans as Royal growls.

"If you wanna be killed, keep talking." Liam sings as Jeff glares at him.

"Guys. Calm down." I tell them as Jeff looks away out the window on Drews side of the car.

"Liam and Jeff are now annoying. " royal grumbles as we park in the schools parking lot. They boys in the back pile out quickly.

"Come on Royal." Jeff calls.

"Im coming soon." he calls back smiling at me.

"Yes Royal, is there something you wanted?" I ask him smiling.

"yeah, actually, I was wondering if yo. Wanted to go on a date?"

his neck and ears started to turn a color red as I put my hand under my chin tapping it.

"I don't know, I'm busy, for the weeks to come." I ramble on as he frowns.

"Freckles..." he mutters leaning in as our lips met mines.

I grab his jacket bringing him closer towards me. He wraps his arms around my waist bringing us even closer. He licks my bottom lip asking for an entrance and I let him in just as someone pounds on the window.

"Let's go!" Levi yells through the window glaring at Royal.

"so, is that a yes?" he ask smirking. I shrug opening the door and leaving the car.

"Hey fangs." Maxi called pulling me away from the gang.

"Hey Max, wassup?"

"Nothing Layla is looking for you. Yeah she's here, came early."

Max and I walk to the bathroom. Layla was in there passing tears in her eye.

"Why would you do this?" She ask shaking my shoulders.

"Layla, what are you talking bout?" I ask as she turned her back to me.

"This."

-------------

Alsddfgghjjkllppiuyt

I'm sorry I'm late I've been busy

I'll post again later tonight.

Thanks for the support

Fan comment vote :)