“I’m sorry James, and how could you get her preagnate and just leave her, who’s gonna take her to her appointments, who’s gonna be there for the birth?”

“My 17 year old daughter Becky, and my 14 year old daughter Grace is also preagnat”

“What? You got your 14 year old daughter preagnate?”

“No! Her boyfriend got her preagnat!”

“Oh okay, I’m sorry”

“It’s alright, can I crash here for a bit? I don’t have a place to stay and Tracy kicked me out”

“Yeah sure, but you have to help me pay the rent, oh and there will be rules to”

“Alright what are they?”

“No coming home drunk that’s pretty much it”

“Okay, but what if your drunk and I’m drunk?”

“Then since it’s my house and I’m drunk it’s alright”

“Okay”

I looked into her eyes, they where a teal blue they where so pretty, her hair was blonde with brown tips, her lips looked so soft, I never thought about her like this before, I mean I was a married man, but now I’m not so I guess it’s okay, and she didn’t have a boyfriend maybe I could be her’s.

I lean in and kiss her, she kissed me back and I deepen the kiss, she wanted to make a French kiss so I let her, our tounges where dancing around in each other’s mouths, I felt so free, alive, I never felt like this with Tracy. She breaks apart.

“I’m sorry I don’t know what came over me”

“No it’s alright, I liked it do you want to be my boyfriend?”

I kiss her again and she kisses me back, soon we are making out. I break the kiss.

“Is that a yes?” She ask’s me

“Yes”

She kisses me again.

Grace’s POV

School was almost over, thank god I couldn’t wait to get home, and ask Becky to take me to the hospital to see mom. I didn’t know where dad was, but they got a divorce so I guess I won’t see him. I wonder if her baby was okay, I was 6 and a half weeks preagnat,and I was going back in 3 week’s I was starting to show a little bit,but not that much.

The bell rang signaling that school was over. I walk out of class and go to my locker and wait for Sean, I see him and go up to him.

“Hey” I say

“Hey, how was your day?”

“Good, want to come to the hospital with me and Becky to see my mom?”

“Sure, but I can’t stay long I have a ton of homework”

“Okay, are we taking the bus or walking?”

“I don’t really care, let’s see how nice it is outside and if it’s nice out then we can walk, cause your house is only like 15 mintues away”

“True”

Me and Sean began walking outside, when I hear a voice call me.

“Grace!” I turn around and see it was Kara, she walks up to us.

“Hey Kara”

“Hi, can I walk with you guy’s?”

“Sure”

Me,Kara,and Sean began walking.

“So…” Kara say’s

“So, I can’t believe my mom’s preagnat”

“I know right!” Kara say’s

“This better not get around the school, cause then people will think that my family are slut’s” I said

“Don’t worry it won’t” Sean say’s

“You guy’s are the perfect couple! I want a boyfriend, and a baby!” Kara exclaims

“Thanks, but trust me you don’t want a baby till your older, you get sick and it’s not fun, but you get a son or a daughter out of it, that will be yours for the rest of your life”

“Alright, but I still want a boyfriend”

“The time will come don’t worry” Sean say’s

“Well this is my block I’l ltext you late Grace”

“Kay bye Kara”

“Bye” Sean say’s

Me and Sean get to my block, and walk into my house.

“Becky! I’m home let’s go visit mom!” I yell, I put my books on the ground and walk into the living room.

“Hello? Anyone home?” I yel l again.

“Grace stop screaming you will wake the dog” I regonized that voice it was…

“MOM! Your home! When did you get home?”

“A couple hour’s ago”

“How come you didn’t call me? I would of came with Becky”

“I wanted you to stay at school, and surprise you”

“Well I better get going” Sean say’s

“Okay, bye Sean”

I walk over to Sean and we kiss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guy's sorry I haven't updated in awhile. Halloween is tommorow :) I am eating Butterfingers! Yeah your jealous! *Hands you a butterfinger, you take off the wrapper and shover it in your mouth then run away, I say wait come back I have more!, You keep running*

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN!

-Faith