MWBF 181

Michael

"Daddy?" Junior asked and I looked at him. "Help?"

"Of course."

I love how helpful they are. We're raising them right and I hope they stay like this.

As I was getting the stuff down, it sounded like someone kicked the door in. I pulled Junior back and listened.

"Skybird, I know you're here."

I frowned because I know who's voice that is.

I haven't seen this man in months, now he wants to show his face?

He must not know I'm home. I'm sure he's smart enough to not be around me. But coming around my wife, daughter, and both my sons.

He's in for one.

I walked downstairs with Junior right behind me.

"Leave him alone!" Nicole shouted.

I peeked around the corner and saw Arianna. Chad was holding Nicole and she looked over at me.

"Why be so hostile towards us?" He said and smiled.

Arianna cooed and looked at Jaden. "He looks like Michael so much."

"Junior, go in the playroom. I'm sure your sister is in there, don't come out at all." I ordered and he went quietly.

"Michael's going to kill you." Nicole said to him and spit in his face.

I stepped over, so I was behind them.

He wiped his face and was going to hit her. She ducked and ran behind me.

"You bit-" He stopped short at the sight of me.

"Finish your sentence, Chad." I said.

Him and Arianna both froze in place.