MWBF 134

The story began in 2012. We skipped two years ahead to 2014 and now we're in 2015. Sorry for any confusion on that. Also, Tatiana's birthday is April 22, meaning Nicole's birthday is October 22.

Nicole

"Can you believe it's 2015?" I asked Michael.

"Yes, we've been living in it for five days." He said smartly and I rolled my eyes.

"This is the month." I said and he looked back.

This is the month Tatiana is due. We can have the test on the baby after he or she is born. Also, this is the month were their divorce will be final and I can finally have him.

"Will we still be together if she's mine?" He asked.

He obviously wants another daughter.

"Michael, yes. I came too far to let you go." I said and he smiled.

He started walking to the bed when the twins busted in.

"So much for us time." He whispered.

I giggled and they climbed in the bed.

"Mr. Tipton is here." Shay said politely.

I love how polite she is. She definitely Michael's daughter. I'm a little upset she's going to be a nerd, but it's better than her being a drug addict or whore.

"Who is that?" I asked.

"You seriously don't know my best friend's last name?" Michael said.

I gasped and blushed.

I knew he would tease me about it later.

We got out the bed and Shay let me carry her. I'm shocked because it's normally daddy all the time, until it comes to playing dolls. She hates when he plays because he rather have them wrestle or play football. It's pretty funny watching her get frustrated and Michael thinks so as well.

Junior on the other hand, plays rough. Him and Michael play wrestle all the time and it scares me. If you're a mother, you know what I'm talking about. Michael plays rough with him back. I don't like it at all. Michael said I don't understand because I'm a girl, but whatever.

We got downstairs and met Adrian and a female.

This is going to be an interesting visit.