Knowing Gabriel

Hey peeps, long time, no see, eh? But good news for you all: My exams are finally done and you can expect an update soon. But, before that, please do check out my new story" KNOWING GABRIEL.

I wanted to write a teen fiction but this was a request from a person, so I couldn't defy her. But yes, I'll be writing another story too and it is going to be a hay ware for me to handle so many books but we are multi tasking, aren't we?

Here's the link and description.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/69972542-knowing-gabriel

Diana Summers, the woman who was striving to shine in global market despite the tough competition from others. On an urgent need of investment of her New York branch, she had to travel all the way from London to New York.

Through the process of investment she stumbled upon a hard headed, punctuality breathing person, Gabriel Gregory, CEO of Gregory and inc.

Much to her weak protests, Diana had to comply with Gabriel's demands who tied her up to himself due to an angel called: Genevieve.

Through the struggles of her employment, family, love and hate, her heart couldn't go on a better adventure.

If you don't find the story you can simply check my profile for it:)

Thank you, and please leave the comments about the kind of teen fiction you want:)