Chapter 11: They Are Back.

The unpredictable weather in Spain never failed to amaze the people around the world. September was almost about to end, yet it rained only once, the night before Samuel arrived.

Just an hour back, the sun was glaring people mercilessly, showing its capacity to emit heat and light. But now? The clouds around gathered together, forming a union, and successfully blocking the sun rays from reaching Spain. The temperature seemed to diminish its value in the past hour, and I wouldn't be surprised if a sudden rain pattered the window shell of the palace, in less than an hour.

How unpredictable the weather of Spain is sometimes, that unpredictable my life is turning out.

The repetition of the last three weeks of my life would depict how unpredictable and messy my life was. One day, I was thinking about the expansion of cafe, the next day, I turned out to be, the princess. A chuckle left my lips in an instant, neither the cause for it was amusement nor was it humourless. It just described the irony of the situation I fell in.

"What's up with chuckling to yourself, like a maniac?" a well-known voice, Valery, interrupted my swirling thoughts, switching back my focus to the room from the clouds.

I turned to face my room's door, to gaze at the yummy chocolates Valery was holding.

"Are they for me?" My eyes sparkled in a tiny hope of eating those yummies who were screeching my name, just to devour them.

"Ha-ha no. They will be used for bribing you today."

"Bribing me?"

"Yes! Bribing you."

"What exactly do you mean?" I folded my hands, in front of my chest.

Bribing me? Sure, Alejandro kissed her more than necessary. Her thoughts are not right in place, I guess.

"Did you forget, that now your parents are back.....and you need to continue your princessa training?" she arched her eyebrow while a teasing smile curved her lips.

Oh...no! Please let this be a nightmare, Lord.

Mom and dad left Spain for three weeks, in order to complete the business deal with U.S.A and discuss the political issues with them. They rushed to the USA not even three days later they found me. I tried to escape the princessa lessons as much as I could, which I have to add were boring and irritating. They tried to turn me into a 'perfect princessa', the beyond possible mission of the year.

"Do I have to go Valery?" I pleaded her using my eyes and pulled the best puppy dog look I could muster.

"Yes, princessa." A smirk developed on her lips because she was well aware that in my dictionary, these lessons were and would be, despicable.

"You are acting mean!" I pointed my finger at her petite frame while my eyes held acquisition.

"What can I say now? I am paid for helping you. To help in shaping you into a Princessa and the chocolates are waiting for you," she sung out, placing the chocolates' tray on the T.V stand.

My eyes wandered in the direction of chocolates-- filled with yearning and desire-- to hold them, caress them with my tongue and finally moan in appreciation at their delectable taste. My fingers twitched at their sight, in the way a man would love to hold his woman.

Our relation is so deep, dear chocolates.

"At least one?" the hope in my voice never wavering.

"Nah..." she shook her head and blocked their view, by standing in front of them. I smirked internally when a plan developed in my brain, to divert Valery.