Chapter 13: All Set

"So....Why did you actually marry him?" Valery plopped on my bed, stretching her hands above her head, at the same time, crossing her legs.

I had to convince them to explain about whole Samuel theory later when they started to bombard me with their uncomfortable yet curious questions.

"Because I loved him."

"But you just said, you never had the things you explained..." Ivanna trailed off, scratching her nape.

A dry chuckle had left my lips when I started explaining, "The definition of love was very.....different for me then."

"Different as in?"

"It was just drawn out of the daily soaps and romantic flicks. The idea of love was just a foreign feeling to me. When I was orphan all my life, without really having true friends, do you think I'll just kick the opportunity of loving someone and receiving the same back? "

"That's what I expected," I said when they shook their heads as an indication of 'no'. "When Samuel had entered my life...he showered me with love I never had experienced. It was magical. Sparks everywhere, a pleasurable smile used to form on my lips whenever his thought crossed my mind. But now I blame the sparks on my hormones."

I strode towards the window pane, recollecting the memories which were as clear as fresh milk. The memories which were needed to fade with time. The time which would cover my burning wounds. The wounds which had been caused by the guy down the hall. The guy on whom we were planning to take revenge, or, in other words, teach him a lesson.

"Speaking of which, what happened to our revenge plan?" I asked them out of blue. We were so engrossed by the drama around us that we totally snubbed the idea. If they leave Spain once, we'd miss the opportunity of inflicting goodness in their non-existent brain.

"You mean 'realization attack?" I rolled my eyes when Ivanna made that statement, even though my back was facing her front.

"Yes Ivanna....whatever you call it," Valery said.

"Oh, don't worry about that. I already have a plan for that dafoos girl." As soon as those words had left Ivanna's mouth, I turned around wth wide eyes. "You remember that?"

"Yeah, I do. When she crossed the hall yesterday, I noticed her and mentally face-palmed. Alarm bells of my head rung at as an indication saying 'the plan'," she concluded and smacked her head leading a laugh to leave our mouths.

"So what exactly is the plan?" Valery questioned this time, as soon as the laughter descended to the level of light chuckles. She was always the sane one among us, 'the grandma', apparently. She would swing a green flag in front of our faces if the plan was to work out.

"Sofia, can you explain the nature of Alice when it comes to guys?"

"Oh, sure, but why?"

"I had seen her eye-raping Sein when we descended the stairs earlier today, before going to the restaurant."

Oh, crap. She might have crossed paths with Sein when I was busy getting into a presentable outfit, rather than just a tank top and regular pj's.

"Um... I should not say this. But yeah... Alice has this weird habit you now." How to explain? "I, for one, know that she loves Samuel but she can't control herself when it come to gorgeous guys...or more like sexy guys, as in like, Sein. I don't know why, but her hormones are all over the place and she often becomes horny at the sight of good-looking men. Then again, if she was in a relationship for five years without letting anything hinder it, how will you use this factor? And I think, it's not fair to use it against her, you know?" It seriously was not a great idea to use it against her. It would just be unfair. Though my initial idea was to break them up and teach a lesson, the guilt would consume me for being the cause of someone's sorrow if that happened.