Chapter 1

"Agh!" I scream as I fall out of the electricity, gripping my side and coughing up something green. The bright light faded and my eyes slowly adjusted to a dark and dingy room with two people. For a moment my memory is shot, who are these people, where am I and most importantly WHO am I?
"Danny are you okay!?" A girl shouts and I see her run towards me. I get up and take a few steps forward, not knowing exactly why or how I was doing this. I fell over again, my brain continued to spin with questions, so many it felt blank. The girl puts her hand on my shoulder and I roll it off, getting up again and falling.
"Nice going, Sam." A hear a guy snap sarcastically.
"Oh right. Sam. Tucker. Portal. Ghosts." I mumble to myself. The urge to get up left me and I lied on the cold floor. My skin prickles and burns as I feel Sam's soothing touch land on my back. Tucker runs over too, his shoes making hard stomps on the floor.
"AH!" Sam's touch disappears and she jumps back with a scream, it slicing my ears.
"Dude what was that!?" Tucker gasps.
"Huh?" I look up, the messy lab in perfect focus. I put down my hand to help myself up and I see a white glove on my hand, and my hair hangs down in my forehead, my white hair.  I run over to a mirror, tripping over my own feet. I open my eyes to see that they are green. Not blue, but green. Then red, then green again. My entire body turns into a skeleton and I fall backward.
"Danny I think you're a ghost!" Sam shouts again.
"Huh?" I stand up and immediately fall back down.
"That portal must have given you ghost powers! You're like a super-hero thing now!"
"Aren't ghosts naturally evil?" Tucker says quietly, like he was trying hard not to let me hear him.
"Shut it." Sam slaps him in the gut. Suddenly, I see a bright flash surround me and I'm back to normal.
"Woah that's so cool!" Sam says as she runs up to my and starts inspecting my arms. "You are like a super hero!"
"I don't feel like one." I snatch my wrist away and hold it in my other hand, I think it maybe broken...
"Danny calm down, we'll get you back to normal in no time!" Tucker slaps me on the back and i scream in pain.
"What's doing on down there!?" My mom's voice rings from upstairs.
"N-Nothing!" I stutter to spit. Not because I wasn't okay with lying to them, but more my tongue felt swollen.
"Danny you aren't touching the portal are you!?" She replies. I turn to see he fully working portal glowing behind me in all its greeness.
"Of course n-not!" I shout back, my throat stinging.
"Okay!" She responds, then I here the sounds of metal on metal, and the lights flicker more. She is working on something, and hopefully it wouldn't be done until I'm back to normal.
"We should go upstairs." Tucker says, and I respond with a nod. We climb up the stairs slowly together, everything burning but it was dying down. Was I really a ghost? Like a half ghost? Does that mean I'm half dead!? So am I dead and can turn alive or alive and can turn dead!? Oh my gosh I have to many questions and no one to answer them!
I smile, my brain spazzing like this meant I was returning to myself again, not whatever I was down there. I just felt off, maybe because I just half died, but it felt like a mosquito buzz was ringing in my head, but it wasn't. My entire brain felt foggy, almost like I was on auto pilot. I hold my wrists again, hoping it wouldn't happen again. It was actually pretty terrifying.
"How are you feeling?" Sam asks in the hallway.
"Hm?"
"How are you feeling... Like anything broken?"
"Not that I can feel." I mumble with a half-assed smile. We make it to my room, passing Jazz awkwardly in the hallway but no questions were asked (that being a first)
Tucker dives I time bed. "Man I tired." Tucker complains. "And hungry."
"Oh." I say, for some reason. Usually I would come back with a sarcastic remark, sometimes witty other times just plain stupid, but my brain was really focused on sitting down in a chair. So that's what I did, i sit right down in my computer chair, not even questioning anything.
"You okay Danny?" Sam asks when we finally make it to my room. "You don't seem like yourself."
"Dude he just went through a portal and half died! Of course he's not himself!" Tucker exclaims.
"Yeah I get that but you seem a little... Off."
"Well no duh Samantha!"
"Don't call me that!"
I smile as the fight dribbles on, but for some reason their voice fade out. There is a slight ringing and a bright flash in my eyes and a loud banging begins.
"DANNY!" I'm snapped to attention by Tucker, who is waving his hand in my face. "We're gonna head home, get some sleep okay?"
"Huh?" I look at the clock, twenty minutes had come and gone in an instant. "Oh yeah bye!"
"Cya tomorrow! Rest up, Super Hero!" Sam laughs as they leave.
"Cya." I call back but I don't wave. I hold my wrist in my other hand and move around on the chair to get comfortable, my bed was seeming rather uninviting. My eyes shut, but I reopen them quickly.
Why wasn't I tired anymore?

JUST TRYING THIS OUT, IDK IF IMMA ACTUALLY FINISH WRITING IT. BUT BEFORE I CONTUNED IMMA GO FINISH WRITING MY OTHER BOOKS BC I SHOULD PROBABLY DO THAT
I GUESS
OKAY
BYE!

WOLFIE PHANTOM