Chapter 30

The Girl Next Door

Chapter 30

Nicole met me in the kitchen, "Do you remember what I said after Niall left?"

Of coarse I do. I didn't know what to say.

"Uhm not really. That was three years ago." I lie.

"About when he gets back? He's mine."

He is not her's, he doesn't even like her.. Right?

She hasn't changed one bit.

"Oh I don't remember that." I lied again, I was a really bad liar. She rolled her eyes at me. And grabbed a couple bowls.

I walked over to the cabinet was and took out the marshmallows, gram crackers and chocolate. I turned around swiftly not paying attention to what u was doing and Nicole stood right in front of me. Nonono not as close as your thinking... Closer.

I didn't even get to process what was going on when I noticed shiny object in her hand.

It was a knife.

"Watch where your going." She shouted.

I exhaled a bit to loud. I THOUGHT SHE WAS GONNA KILL ME!

She gave me a weird look.

"What's with the knife?" I hesitantly questioned trying to catch my breath.

"To cut up the chocolate?" She said in a 'duh' expression.

We met back at the fire after that near death experience. Two hands found their way around my waist and pulled me towards them. I guess Niall noticed my uneven breathing because he began rubbing my shoulders, relaxing me instantly. Woah.

"Babe everything alright?" He whispered, his lips brushing against my earlobe sending chills throughout my body. "What happened in there? Did she say something?" He sounded worried.

"No Niall, it's stupid. Really."

Did I actually believe she would try to stab me?

Yeah. Yeah I did. I still do. ARGH, why was this so difficult?!

I was about to explain to confused Niall when I saw a pair of eyes glued on mine. I could just tell him later.. Yeah.