Chapter 17

-The Girl Next Door-

Chapter 17

(Brook POV)

We were scrolling through the list of movies in my tv, We couldn't agree on anything!

"I KNOW! Lets what Paranormal Activity 3!!!" Louis yelled. All the boys agree but I HATE horror movies! I look over at Niall with a worried glance on my face.

He giggled, "It's gonna be fine Brookie!" I shrugged.

"Maybe we should go down there with the boys.." I suggest staring at Niall's now matured features. I think I'd feel more protected.

Niall gave me a confused look but gets up and sits on one of the mattresses. I follow him but realize there is no space beside him, I just sat at the bottom of one of the beds.

"Babe come sit here." Harry moved over and left a space beside him. I nod and got sit in the empty spot. It was warm from when he was lying there. I was now beside Niall and Harry. I had just noticed that Harry shirt was off, his body was covered with one of the blankets. His toned body was covered in tattoos. On this chest he has two birds and on his upper stomach was a butterfly?

"A butterfly?" I smirked pointing at his tanned chest. His lips formed a crooked smile. Argh. Adorable.. He covered his tattooed body. I continued to look at his inked skin that he wasn't covering up.

"Like what you see?" He smirked while staring intently at me. My cheeks burn up. OH MY GOD he just caught me staring at his body! Awkward. I turn to Niall and hide my flushed cheeks into his chest. His shirt still had the peppermint scent that smelt like heaven. I find myself staring into his ocean blue orbs.

"Are we ready to start the movie....?" Louis interrupted.

"Uh yeah.." I mumbled. I straightened up my body and focused my eyes on the tv. The words 'Paranomal Activity 3' pop up on the screen.

"You're so cute when you blush." Harry's raspy voice whispered into my ear. I turned toward Harry and glare at him. Then I turned back my focus towards the tv.

"Brookie do you have popcorn?" Niall whispered into my left ear.

"Uh yeah, I'll go get some." I answered getting up.

"I'll help." Niall joined following me out of my room. We went downstairs to where the kitchen was and took out 3 bags of popcorn.

"I was wondering if we could do something tomorrow, We haven't seen each other in a while and we need to catch up." Niall began. "Maybe just us two.."

"I was thinking we could go to Disney or something with the boys, but I guess we could just do something together.."

I really did want to spend time alone with Niall but I don't how long the other guys were staying.

"Oh.. Well Disney would be fun.." Niall spoke up.

I placed the next bag of popcorn in microwave and took out the popped bag.

"So what's up with you and Harry?" Niall smirked.

"Shutup! It's nothing!" I yelled blushing a bit. He just smiled and hugged me.

"I missed you Brooklyn." He rested his chin on my shoulder. "I wont leave you ever again." I smiled even though he couldn't see.

"AHHHHH!" Loud high pitched screams disturbed our hug. I remembered the horror movie was still playing upstairs.

"Lets scare them!" Niall giggles. I agreed as followed Niall creeping up the stairs quietly.