Chapter 20: Destruction

(A/N: This is going to be a short chapter because i just really wanted to update for you guys, and also for my enjoyment. And that's really it. Enjoy!!)
[Lucy P.O.V]

We arrived in the angel dimension and it was still beautiful as always. I started to run toward a room, and stood in front of it. This door was the biggest door out of all the doors in the angel dimension, and it was covered in vines. This hasn't been opened in awhile...

I breathed in and out, and I placed my hands on the door. I pushed my hands foward, and the door slowly opened. I looked straight ahead of me, and I saw two bodies laying side by side. Mother, father, im finally home.

I ran toward them, with the whole group behind me. I looked at the sleeping bodies, and smiled. Then, I felt something touch my shoulder. I turned my head and found myself staring at the salmon hair boy.

"T-thank you guys..for everything." I looked at them. They all smiled or put a thumbs up. Then someone came stumbling in the room. Everyone turned around and looked at the person coming through the door.

"E-Elfman!!?" Natsu pushed through the crowd to get to the bruised man. "What happened to you!?"

"S-sir..I couldn't be a man..the girl was t-too strong.." The bruised man fell down, and was panting heavily.

"What girl?" I spoke.

"She had red eyes...white hair...and horns.." The man looked up at me. "A-are you the princess..?"

"Yes, yes I am. Why?"

"Run!"

"What?" I asked.

"Run! Shes coming here! She's going to destory this dimension next! She..she is going to kill you!"

Oh yeah.. she wanted me dead...I forgot..

Then,

Sis, please save me..

A voice echoed in my head, Lissana!?

Please..

"Im staying here." I said.

"W-what!?"

"Im going to fight her."

"What are you? Crazy!!?" Natsu held both my shoulder and looked at me. "Remember! You said you cant control your power!"

"I cant..but..I need to save her."

"If you cant! Then your just risking your life for nothing! What about me? What about us!?" He looked straight into my eyes.

"B-but.."

"What about Lissana..?"

"T-then how am I suppose to save her?"

"You have us, remember?"

I looked at Natsu, shocked.

"I-I think this is the smartest thing you said.."

"B-baka!" Natsu turned around. I chuckled.

"Lets get into positions then." Erza said.

"Yes, ma'am!" I smiled.

[Lis P.O.V]

"HAHAHAHAAA!!! THIS.IS.SO.MUCH.FUN!!" I laughed. I created my own throne and was sitting on it. I tapped my chair, and saw the demon dimension become even more of a disaster. Blood splatter everywhere, screams heard from every direction, and already ruling a dimension.

I stood up, and smiled, "Now, the angel dimension.."