1K veiws!! (Nalu one shot)

(A/N: Hi guys!! Thanks for a thousand veiws! I appreciate it, and guess what!? I got a thousand views on the day of my bday!! Eeekkk!!!!! Thank you guys again!! This is my first one  shot, so it may end up being good, or horrible.. but anyways, enjoy!! ^^)(Oh yeah.. this one shot got nothing to do with the story)

[Lucy P.O.V][Earthland]

"Mmmmm~" I heard a sleepy voice. I shot my eyes open, and sat up. I looked straight ahead, and saw,

"NAATTSSUUUU!!!" I stomped furiously toward the salmon hair boy.

"Hmmm....L-Lucy..." Natsu shivered.

"What..are...you...doing...here...!!??" I asked, trying to control myself from beating up Natsu.

"I got into a fight with Gajeel and Gray yesterday, so I decided to sleep here instead." Natsu answered.

"Well, I dont give a damn." I said. "Now shoo." I turned around, and waved my hands as a 'goodbye'.

"Meanie..." Natsu mumbled.

"What did you say??" I narrowed my eyes.

"You're mean!!!"

"Yoouuu...." I took a deep breathe. "Im going back to sleep." I jumped on my bed, and put the covers over my body. "Goodnig--zzzzz."

I woke up to a sound that sounded like, snoring. I looked to my right and saw the salmon hair boy sleeping right next to me! I backed up, but I went too far, so I fell off the bed.

"Owwwwiiee.." I cried.

"L-lucy, what are you doing down there?" Natsu rubbed his eyes.

My bangs covered my eyes, and Im guessing Natsu sensed a dark aura surrounding me.

"L-lucy...is something wrong..?"

"Eheh....I dont know...but......Why were you sleeping on my bed!!" I wrestled him, and ended kneeling up on top of Natsu.

"I was cold!" Natsu put his hands up.

"Your a fire dragon slayer!! How can you get cold!?"

"I dont know..I guess I just wanna sleep with you." Natsu scratched his cheek. I blushed.

Woosh!

"N-Natsu." I said, blushing even more.

"I win." Natsu smirked, he was now on top of me.

"W-whatever, you only won because I let my gaurd down." I looked away.

"Mhmm..."

Silent...

"Lucy."

"Yeah?" Still looking away.

"Look at me."

"W-why?"

"I guess you dont want your precious leo key." I heard metal noises.

"Natsu!" I pushed him off me, and got up. I leaned toward Natsu, and tried to grab my key.

"..."

Natsu moved his hands with the zodiac key, and his face was an inch, or maybe less than an inch away from my face.

"D-dont you dare.." I stared at him.

"Dont I dare what?"

"You know what!"

"Nope, since im an idiot."

"Dont you dare kis-" Before I could finish, the dense boy did exactly what I told him not to do. Our lips collided, and I lost grip of the blanket, so I slipped on top of Natsu. His eyes widened, but soon closed again. His arm went around my waist, and surprisingly I kissed back. We seperated, and we were breathing really hard. I felt his lips touch my forehead,

"Later, Luce."

"B-bye.."

After he left, I laid on my bed.

"Dummy.." I mumbled.

I never knew this day would come, but I had my very first kiss with an idiot.

----

(A/N: Remember guys! This has NOTHING to do with the story, so Lucy hasnt had her first kiss..yet. But in this one-shot she has. So yeahh. Thank you guys for reading my one-shot! Bye, bye.)