Amy Mckinnon

Name: Amy Mckinnon
Sexuality: HELLA GAY! SUPER LESBO!
Relationship status: Taken by my friends oc (Arabella)
Age: Idk 19? 20?
Height: 4'11 (she so smol)
Birthday: December 20th
Species: Cyclops
Likes: Dancing, memes, her gf (?), (I'm running out of ideas and don't know what to put lmao), really weird but Lowkey funny stuff that sorta creeps you out at fist but then you eventually get the humor of it (like garfeilf btw look that video up), dogs, FITNESS (me: ugh no thanks)

Dislikes: Not a lot actually? She's pretty chill?
----------------------------
Relationships:
Arabella: Her gf (like I've mentioned before) This is my friends oc. She's a very cool punk vampire chick.
(Just gonna put this here, she has a mom, dad, and little sister but they're not important rn. I might make her sis later tho)
Mars, Ayano, Melanie: She's friends with them.They're all in the same girl group thing. (They dance and sing but they aren't that popular). They've all sorta become like family.
Adrian: Her boss/manager. They're sorta friends?
Enemies: None really. She's sorta care-free. Someone might hate her but she doesn't really care.
Occupation: she's an entertainer. Not a big one but it is her job. She's essentially a show girl.... She sings (raps) and dances on stage!