21.

(Kayla & Sarai In The MM.👭)

Kayla Morgan Hughes-

"Ma-ma. Ju , Ju." Ld Woke Me Up, Grabbing My Hair.

"Dray." I Shook Him. He Didnt Budge. I Groaned & Got Up To Get Ld Some Juice. I Put Him In His Bed & I Headed To Get In The Shower.

"Ma-ma." Ld Said As I Was In The Shower. He Crawled All The Way In Here. No Way! Then I Looked Outside Of The Shower & He Was Standing Up Nawing On His Fingers. Then He Fell Back Down.

"Aww! Good Job Baby!" I Cheered. He Cheesed So Hard.

I Finished With My Morning Routine, And Went Into Sarai Room. She Was Still Sleep. Her & Her Daddy Are Not Morning People. But, Ld & I Are.

"What You Want To Eat Fatty?" I Said Tickling His Stomach. He Giggled.

"Ju. Mama." He Said

"Noo. You Just Had Juice." I Waved My Pointy Finger No.

He Started Crying. Loudd!

"Okay , Okay." I Said Giving Him Some Juice. Little Dray Is Growing Teeth , And He Is Already Eating Big People Food. He Loves It.

"You Have To Eat Too." I Said

"No!" He Demanded

"Dont Tell Me No." I Said

"No! No!" He Throwed His Empty Sippy Cup Down.

I Got Him A Pop Tart & He Ate It.

"Lets Wake Up, You Sister & Daddy." I Picked Up Ld .

"Dada." Ld Slobbered All Over Dray's Back.

"Ughh! What Tha Hell." Dray Groaned. He Wiped His Back , He Was Looking For A Shirt To Cover Up His Naked Body, But He Couldnt Find One. He Got Out Of Bed But Naked.

"Ewww. Daddy Butt." I Teased. Ld Laughed.

"Mann Shutup. Yall Waking Me Up And Its 10:00 O'Clock In The Morning." He Said Slamming The Bathroom Door.

"Grumpy Or Nah." I Said . We Headed To Sarai Room & Now She Was Up Watching Tv.

"Woww, Your Up." I Said , She Hid Something Behind Her Back. I Looked At Her Side Ways.

"What You Got?" I Said

"Uhh Nothing." She Said

I Looked Behind Her Back & Saw An Iphone 6.

"Where You Get This From.?" I Held It Up.

"Daddy." She Held Her Head Down.

"He Gave This To You." I Said

"Yea He Told Me Not To Tell You." She Said. I Gave Her The Phone Back & Told Her To Watch Ld.

"Dray You Gave A 5 Year Old A IPhone 6." I Said As He Dried Himself Off.

"Its Not That Big Of A Deal." He Said

"Umm Yes It Is." I Said

"Okay, Just Let Her Keep It." He Said

"Okay Damn." I Said. "Anyways, Ld Took His First Steps This Morning." I Said

"Forreal." He Said

"Yea." I Said.

"Well, I Have To Go To Tha Trap. Bye." He Said

"Are You Fucking Sick?" I Asked Sacasticly.

"Im Justkiddin." He Laughed. "But, I Do Have To Be Down There, Today." He Said . I Nodded My Head & Layed Down.