2.

Kayla Morgan-

The College Life Is So Crazy. I Have Exams, Tests, Pop Quizzes, Quizzes. Im Taking College Classes For  Nursing Or Even A Paediatrician , Because I Love Babies. Im So Happy We Have A Week Off Of College Because, Im In Need Of A Break.

"Hey Baby." I Said Hopping In My Car Putting The Blutooth Speaker On.

"Wassup. How You Do On Your Tests?" He Asked.

"Ight, I Guess. It Was Kinda Hard." I Said Pulling Out The Parking Lot.

"I Bet You Did Good." He Assured Me.

"Thanks. What U Did Today?" I Asked

"Nothing Just Made 3 Drops Today. Nothing Major." He Said. I Rolled My Eyes.

"When Are You Gone Stop Messing Around & Get Out Tha Game, Its Been 2 Weeks Of Us Dating, & I Dont Wanna See You Die Over This Game." I Said

"Imma Quit. Just Not No Time Soon." He Said. I Rolled My Eyes Again.

"Okay. Whatever Ill Talk To You When You Get Home." I Said & Hung Up. I Hate When He Talks Like That.

I Arrived Home & Took Me A Shower & Started Dinner. Tonight Im Cooking Spaghetti & Garlic Bread. Dray & I Dont Live Together But , He Stays Over Here Almost Everyday. I Was Seasoning My Meat, But My Mom Called.

"Hey Mommy." I Said Answering The Phone.

"Hey Baby How You Doin' In Cali?" She Asked.

"Pretty Good." I Said

"College Doing Good?"

"Yea. Hard But Its Okay." I Said

"Thats Good Baby, I Just Called You To Check Up On You. I Love You."

"I Love You Too." I Hung Up.

The Rest Of The Night I Didnt Get A Call From Dray. He Didnt Come Home So I Just Went To Sleep.

The Next Morning, Dray Havent Called Me. I Did My Morning Routine, And I Was Planning On Going To His Trap And See Whats Up With Him. Dray Always Tell Me Dont Go To His Trap, But I Dont Give A Fuck. I Put On My Crop Top That Read 100% Sexy, On It & My Ripped High Wasted Jeans & Some Oreo Jordans. I Pulled Up To His Trap. I Was Familiar With Trap Houses So I Know How Niggas Gonna Stare. I Walked In.

"Damn Ma." Some Dude Said

"Umm Where Is Dray?" I Asked

"Right Down Tha Hall 2 Doors To The Right." He Showed Me. There Was A Big Black Man In Front Of The Door.

"Who Are You?" He Asked

"Dray's Girlfriend. Now Let Me In." He Stepped Aside & Let Me In. I Saw Dray Typing Away On His Computer.

"Drayshawn Spencer." I Said Walking In His Office. He Looked Up.

"Kayla Dont Be Calling Me By My Government. What You Doing Here?" He Asked

"Why Didnt You Come Home Or Answer Your Phone?" I Crossed My Arms.

"Its Been Busy." He Said As Another Bitch Came Out His Bathroom.

"Mhmm." I Looked At Her Up & Down.

"Do We Have A Problem?" The Bitch Asked.

"Who Tha Fuck You Talkin' Too?" I Looked At Her Side Ways.

"Ayee, Yall Chill, Gabby Can You Leave?" Dray Asked Her.

"Gladly." She Walked Out.

"Gladly My Ass."  I Said. "Why That Bitch Coming Out Yo Bathroom?" I Asked

"Tha Other Bathrooms Broke Chill Out Naa." He Said.

"I Bet They Is. Anyways, I Been Missing You." I Walked Around His Desk To Him.

"Oh Have You." He Smilled As I Straddled His Lap, With His Hands On My Hips.

"Yea." I Kissed His Neck.

"Boss We Got A Delivery." The Big Black Man Busted In.

"Ight." Dray Said & Slide Me Off Of Him.

"Baby You Cant Be In Here When I Deliver This Package." Dray Said

"Why I Cant?" I Crossed My Arms.

"Its To Dangerous." He Said

"Do You Know I Used To Be Bait For The Delivery When My Dad Used To Deal. Do You Know Who My Dad Is?" I Asked . Dray Shook His Head No. "Seige, Does That Ring A Bell" I Said

"Oh Thats My Nigga." Dray Said.

"Yea. But I Wanna Stay For The Deal." I Pouted

"Ight, Baby Dont Fuck This Up." He Said

"I Gotchu." I Kissed Him.

"Bring Em' In Big Black! " Dray Yelled.

Soon 3 Men Came In.

"You Got It." The Man Said

"Yea." Dray Grabbed A Duffle Bag And Placed It On The Table

"You Got Mines?" Dray Asked

"We Sure Do." The Man Said& Sat A Duffle Bag On The Table.

"30k?" Dray Asked

"30k." The Man Nodded

"Nice Doing Business With You." Dray Stuck Out His Hand And Shook The Man Hand. Soon They Left. Dray Was Counting The Money & He Had 30k Indeed.

"What Was In The Bag?" I Asked

"Cocaine." Dray Said

"Damn." I Said

"Yea. Alot Too, If They Didnt Have 30k In My Hands I Wouldve Been Pissed." Dray Said Wrapping Up His Money With A Rubber Band.

"Are You Coming Home Tonight? Or Are You Staying Here With Gabby Raggedy Ass?" I Joked

"Yes Im Coming Home." He Laughed

"Okay. Ill See You Then." I Said

"By Baby." He Kissed Me As I Left.

••••••••••••••••••••••••