17.

I Noticed Prince, The Dog Havent Been In The Story Too Much! Oopps!

••••

Kayla Morgan Hughes-

"Happy Birthday To You!" We All Sang To Ld. Its His First Birthday Today.

We Had All Of Our Families At My House & Just Chilled.

But, My Cousin Tina & Dray Are Getting A Little Bit Too Close.

"Dray!" I Yelled

"Yea Baby." He Said Kissing My Cheeck.

"How Bout You Spend Time With Your Son & Not Tina." I Folded My Arms.

"You Wanna Argue Every Chance You Get Huh? Damn, Its Ld's First Birthday Dont Ruin It." Dray Said & Walked Away. I Cant Belive Him.

Watever I Just Enjoyed My Sons Birthday & Avoided Dray The Whole Time.

"Thanks Everybody For Coming!" I Yelled As People Left. But, Guess Who's Still Here & With Dray. Yep You Guessed It Tina.

"Excuse Me, Everybody Is Gone." I Said To Tina.

"Oh Okay Bye, And Text Me Sometime Dray." She Said. I Got So Mad.

"He Will Not Be Texting You, Calling, Facebooking' Nothing. So Get Yo Lil Happy Ass Out My House." I Said In Her Face.

"You Can Really Get Out My Face." She Said Smoshing My Face Back. As Soon As I Got Eye Level With Her I Punched Her In The Face. I Didnt Do Anything Else Because Dray Held Me Back.

"Bitch!" She Yelled As She Held Her Nose & Stormed Out.

"You Have To Chill Kayla." Dray Said

"Let Me Go." I Said. He Put Me Down.

"Ma-ma." Ld Said Crawling Up To Me & Standing Up Holding On To My Legs. I Picked Him Up.

"You Need To Stop Babying Him & Put Him Down So He Can Walk." Dray Said . I Know He Was Right , But I Didnt Care.

•••••••

(Next Day)

I Woke Up To An Empty Bed. Oh Hell Naw! I Did My Morning Routine & Headed Downstairs, To See Dray, Sarai & Ld Sitting On The Couch Watching Monsters Inc.

"Can I Join?" I Asked Closing My Robe Up A Little Bit More. Cause I Didnt Have On Anything Under It.

"No, But You Can Fix Us Breakfast." Dray Said. I Rolled My Eyes & Got Out My Stuff I Need For To Make Breakfast.

"Why You Always Mad?" Dray Said Coming Behind Me , Guiding His Hands To My Hips.

"Im Not." I Said

"Yea Right." He Slid His Hands Inside My Robe & Was Playing With My Pearl.

"Dray." I Moaned. My Legs Were Giving Up.

"Dray, I Have To .. Mmm." I Moaned

"Ummm, Mommy?" Sarai Scared Me, Dray Just Moved His Hands & Licked Them. Nasty!

"Yea Baby." I Said , Trying Not To Think That Sarai Just Saw What She Just Saw.

"What Was Daddy Doing To You?" She Asked. Shit!

"Nothing, Go Watch Tv." I Said

"Can You Not Be So Loud , When Daddy Is Sexing You." She Skipped Back To The Couch. My Eyes Grew Big , How Did She Know About Sex? When?

"Sarai How Do You Know About That?" I Asked Her Walking Into The Living Room.

"Daddy." She Pointed At Dray.

"Dray In The Kitchen." I Said Sternly.

"What?" He Asked

"Why You Taught Her That? Now She Is Going To Want To Do It, Because 'Daddy Does It To Mommy'." I Said Putting Air Quotes Around It.

"Only Thing I Said Is To Not Do It. Its A Bag Thing. Thats It." He Said . I Shook My Head.

"She Only 5. Come On Now Dray." I Said.

"Cook Breakfast For Your Own Self& The Kids." I Said Going Upstairs

15 Minutes Later I Heard Dray Coming Upstairs.

"Since You Wanna Act All Stuck Up , Come Here." Dray Said

"Boy Move." I Said, Smoshing His Face.

"You Know You Want Me." He Said, Moving My Panties To The Side.

"Dray The Kids." I Moaned

"Its Ight, They Sleep." He Said Strocking Inside Of Me.

•••

Drayshawn Hughes-

After That Sex With Kayla, I Felt Good. She Was Sleeping & So Were The Kids . So I Have To Go Back Down To The Trap. I Hate That I Lie To Kayla About This. Im Not Leaving The Game No Time Soon, I Have To Make Money Somehow. I Got Dressed & Headed Over There.

"Ayee, Boss Man!" One Of My Workers Said . I Gave Him A Head Nod & Went Into My Office.

I Was Counting All The Money That I Got This Week, And It Came Back All Equal. Better Be!

Then Kayla Called.

"Hey Baby." I Said

"Hey, Where Are You?" She Asked

"Out Getting Some Food." I Said Lien.

"Oh. Get Us Something." She Said. I Smilled

"Okay . What Yall Doing?" I Asked

"Nothing, Just Chilling." She Said

"Ight Baby. Ill See You When I Pick Up This Food." I Said

"K Love You." She Said

"Love You Too." I Said & Hung Up. Damn, I Hate Lien To Her.

I Picked Up Some Chick-Fil-A , And Headed Home.

"Daddy's Home!" I Yelled

"Daddy!" Sarai Said And Ran Up To Hug Me.

"Dont Let These Drinks Fall." I Said Putting Them On The Counter.

I Saw Kayla Coming Down Into The Kitchen.

"Hey Baby." I Kissed Kayla "And Hey Little Man." I Kissed Ld Cheeks.

"Da-da" Ld Said Reaching For Me.

"Aww Man, He Finally Said It." I Grabbed Ld & Held Him.

"Da-da ." He Kept Saying.

Then Prince Came In & Layed On His Doggy Bed. (Don't Remember Prince. He Is A Dog & Dray Got Him For Kayla For Her Birthday.)

"Daddy When Is School?" Sarai Asked

"I Think It Starts Back In August. Are You Ready?" I Joked As I Put Her In Bed.

"No I Hate School." She Said With An Additude.

"Well, Do You Wanna Be Like Mommy When You Grow Up?" I Asked

"Duh." She Said . I Laughed

"Then You Gone Have To Go To School. Okay?" I Said

"Fine." She Said

"Goodnight. Love You." I Said

"Love You Too Daddy." She Said & Turned Her Tv On & Watched Doc Mcstuffin.

"Babe. Where Is The Lotion?" Kayla Asked

"Right Here." I Said Tossing It To Her.

"Do I Look Big?" Kayla Asked Idmiring Herself In The Mirror.

"Kinda." I Said

"Really." She Said Shocked

"Im Just Kiddin Baby You Look Good Come To Bed." I Said

She Came In Bed & Snuggled . We Watched Orange Is The New Black, Untill We Fell Asleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••