Chapter 14: The End of the Barrel.

(Your PoV)

Darkness.

It surrounded me like I was in an endless slumber.

I couldn't move. All I felt was immense pain and coldness.

I soon came to the realization that I was in fact blindfolded. With a loud groan, I tried to move my body, but with the right ropes that bounded my arms and legs together my efforts were meaningless.

I had no idea how I had ended up where I was. One minute I was sleeping, and the next, I was here.

I struggled and struggled against the cold hard floor until I heard the frightening sound of a door opening. Steps were heard until I could feel someone's presence before me. I tried to calm my breath but my racing heart beat wouldn't allow me to do so.

"W-what's going on? Is this some joke?" A familiar chuckle filled my ears. I opened my mouth as to say something, but soon shut it. Maybe it was best in the situation.

The person walked around behind me before gently stripping off the blindfold. I opened my eyes to see a cold, dark basement I had never been in before.

The fact that someone was down here with me soon resurfaced in my mind and I quickly turned my head around. Before I could, the person kicked me in the jaw, sending me tumbling to the other side of the room.

"It's a killer, really. Not knowing who I am." The person said in a deeper voice than usual.

"You won't..get away..with this..Levi..will.."

"What's Levi going to do? He has no idea where we are. Tragic really, that I have to be the only one to watch you go. It'd be a shame if Eren's first love was to vanish off the face of the earth." I gasped and said quietly,

"You love Eren.." The person harshly strode over to where I was before quickly pulling my face up to meet theirs.

"You're damn right I do. And I've had enough of your bullshit. He's mine now (Y/N). Once you're dead he'll come crawling to me." I panted as their fingers tightened around my hair, making the pain greater than before.

"You don't...have to..do this..." The person cursed under their breath before punching me as hard as they could, making my nose crack and blood to spew in every direction.

I grimaced and breathed heavily as the pain kept getting worse and worse. The person kept going at it.

I opened my eyes once they caught their breath, and couldn't believe my eyes.

"You..." Their eyes locked with mine and an evil smirk played on their lips.

"So now you finally know. Surprised?"

I closed my eyes and tried to picture this all as a terrible dream.

Too bad it wasn't.

"Please...Armin..." Armin frowned and kicked me in the stomach.

"No. You shut the fuck up. I've been waiting YEARS for Eren to notice me. Not as a friend, but as a man. But it's always been about you. (Y/N) this, (Y/N) that. Not anymore. I've been WAITING to kill you like this. And now, I'll finally have Eren all to myself." I didn't want to hear what he was saying. I didn't want to believe it was the sweet innocent Armin, but my eyes didn't lie, and I had to accept it.

"How should I kill you? Quick and easy? Or slow and painfully?" I panted and said quickly,

"Armin! Eren has always..loved you! You're just too blind to see it! Stop this! You don't have to hurt anyone!" Armin growled and pulled me up so I was looking at him.

"SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!! You have no idea what you're saying!" I winced at his psychotic tone. He laughed and brought out a hand gun from his pocket.

"I think we'll just get the job done easy." My heart pace quickened as he brought the barrel of the gun to my head. I closed my eyes and in my mind only one person filled my thoughts.

Levi.

I didn't want to die yet. I still hadn't had enough time with him yet. I haven't..told him I love him yet. I can't die..but there's nothing I can do.

Armin smiled and whispered,

"Goodbye (Y/N)."

And a gunshot was the last thing I heard.

A/N: *soul literally leaves my body after writing this*