Chapter 6: Reconciliation for Better or for Worse.

Eren spun around in his chair, simply thinking about everything. He regretted what he did, he had to admit he really did let his anger get to him. If he hadn't done that, he would be with you, protecting you from the one person he vowed to never let you see again.

Eren didn't want to admit it, but he was so so scared. What if you remembered Levi and started to like him again? Would you leave Eren and become best friends with Levi again? Or even worse, would you fall in love with him? Eren didn't even want to think about it. He would be in the deepest pit of despair if that were to happen. After everything Levi put you through, after all the pain and suffering he caused, he couldn't be there for you like Eren could.

(Flashback)

The heart monitor beeped steadily as your fragile body laid silently on the hospital bed. Eren walked in with horror and fear in his eyes. He couldn't believe you were in front of him like this.

But Eren was the only one to blame. At least that's what he thought.

If only he hadn't left you alone with Levi. If only he had been there for you, you wouldn't have been unconscious in the hospital like you were.

Eren sat down beside you and stared at your face. You had multiple bruises and wounds covering your skin, along with a breathing tube down your throat.

Eren crinkled his nose as he felt the tears form in his eyes. He was just so devastated, seeing his best friend like that. You didn't deserve it. Nobody deserved it. And Eren suddenly felt a surge of anger.

"This is all Levi's fault." Eren tightened his hand into a fist and harshly walked out of the hospital room.

Levi was sitting in the waiting room with his head in his hands. He soon looked up to see Eren walking towards him at a dangerously fast pace.

"Ere-" "YOU BASTARD!"

Eren connected his fist with Levi's face, making him fall to the floor.

"I deserved that." Levi said as he pushed his body off the ground.

"Yes you did. You let (Y/N) get hurt. You watched as she stood in the middle of that road and watched as her body connected with that van. How can you live with yourself?!" Levi looked down and didn't say a word. Eren walked close to Levi and said in a quiet tone,

"I don't ever want to see you again, and if you EVER come near me or (Y/N) again, I'll kill you."

Levi watched silently as Eren walked back towards your room. He slumped against the wall behind him and slid down it, resting his forehead on his knees in deep regret.

(Back to Present and Your PoV)

I walked towards my locker to put my books away for lunch, when a slip of paper fell out and glided down onto the floor.

"Hm?" I said as I curiously picked up the paper.

"We need to talk. Come to the school roof." -L.A.

I stared at it and quickly crinkled it up.

"What could he possibly want." I asked as I shoved the paper in my jacket pocket and headed towards the roof.

Within minutes I made my way to the roof. Pushing the door open, I looked around to see Levi standing by the railing, simply watching the scenery around him. I scoffed and thought,

"You know maybe if he was like this all the time he wouldn't be so bad."

I silently walked up behind him and stood, not saying a word.

"I knew you'd come." He said, still not facing me.

"Oh? How'd you know?" I asked as I stared at the back of his head, watching his black locks sway with the wind.

"Because you and I..we're connected." I rolled my eyes and said angrily,

"This shit again? Levi I'm telling you that never happened!" Levi turned around and looked at me with honest eyes.

"You love (f/f) ice cream, you have an obsession for the anime attack on Titan, when you were six you fell into a fountain and cried like a baby, you hate the taste of (l/f/f), and you're favorite color is (f/c)." My eyes widened and I asked,

"How did you..know all that?" Levi walked towards the bench that was on the roof and said,

"Let's just start from the beginning. You, me, and Eren all lived on the same street when we were younger. We instantly all became best friends, well Eren didn't like me that much but you still believed we could become friends. At that time, Eren never left me alone with you. He thought it was his duty to protect you and he thought I was a threat. One day..when we were around 9-10, Eren had to do something, leaving you and I alone in the park. We had a great time, just doing whatever. Randomly, you asked me about Eren and I got extremely jealous. I didn't want you to talk about him, so I told you he didn't like you out of pure jealously. At that moment, you got so upset that you ran away bawling like a little baby. I panicked and went after you but you were stupid and careless and ran out into the street. I didn't know what to do, and when a van came speeding down the road I was frozen and didn't run out to help you. You got hit..and was rushed to the hospital. Needless to say I got beat up when Eren found out..and he's hated me ever since. When you woke up, everyone was happy. I was happy, until you turned to me and asked me who I was. You had remembered everyone but me. I was so devastated, but to Eren, it was a miracle." He finished and stared at me. My mouth was wide open in shock.

"Levi..I'm so sorry I forgot you.." He shook his head and looked away.

"I deserved it. I couldn't protect you." I unconsciously grabbed onto Levi's hand, forcing him to look at me with widened eyes.

"No, we were so young back then and I forgot one of the most important people in my life. Levi, I think I want to try to be friends again, and maybe little by little i'll remember you." Levi then did something I never thought he could do, he smiled. I watched him as he grabbed my shoulder and pulled me in for a hug.

"Thank you. Thank you so much for giving me a second chance." He said softly as he wrapped his arms around me tightly. I smiled and returned the hug.

"No Levi, thank you."

A/N:

This chapter in two gifs

This chapter in two gifs. + I needed sugar daddy Suho in here.