Chapter 3: Don't Tease the Lovesick Bestfriend.

"Levi?!" I said loudly as my eyes locked with his. Levi turned his attention towards us and simply held up his hand, letting his middle finger spring free. I furrowed my eyebrows and stared at his hand in confusion.

"Eren why is he doing th-" "OI, you're in my seat."

I thought Eren was still beside me but he had already made his way over to Levi. Eren stood right beside Levi, staring down at him with a glare that could kill. Too bad Levi had one that was even more catastrophic.

"I don't see your fucking name on it." I could see Eren's eyes widen in anger and rage. My heart pounded as I said to myself quietly,

"Better step in before things get any worse." I quickly walked over to them and pulled Eren away from Levi.

"Aha sorry about that. He just usually sits there." I glanced at Eren and whispered,

"Dude just sit somewhere else for today." Eren looked at me with a sad look in his eyes before retreating to a seat in the back.

"Sorry about him, he has anger issues." I said to Levi as I sat down in the seat next to him.

"Yeah I can tell." Levi ran a hand through his hair and kicked his legs up on his desk. I watched as he cracked his neck almost painfully and relaxed himself into his seat.

"Um..so.." I tried to start a conversation but got cut short when a piece of gum got slammed down on my desk. I jumped due to being so startled and stared at the piece of gum before looking back up at Levi.

"What..." "This is a piece of gum. Chew it so you stop talking." I grabbed it and glared at Levi.

"Mean."

"Annoying." Levi retorted back. I looked down and smiled slightly at the fact that he played along with my little name game. I took a risk and looked back over to him and panicked when we locked eyes.

"W-what?!" I asked anxiously.

"You were smiling to yourself like some psycho and it was pretty amusing. What were you thinking about?" I blushed harder and thought to myself,

"Oh God what do I say?! 'Oh I was thinking about how cute you are.' NO"

"Um! Nothing?" Levi raised an eyebrow at me and shook his head like he was confused and annoyed by me at the same time. I sighed and leaned forward onto my desk. With my forehead down on my desk, I closed my eyes, not realizing how tired I had become.

(Small time skip)

"....(L/N)..."

"MISS (L/N)!" I jolted up in a standing position and screamed,

"CAT NOIR!" I soon realized that it wasn't, unfortunately, cat noir who called me. My biology teacher stood in front of my desk with a face of disapproval as she looked at me.

"Sleeping in class is not permitted and I thought at least you would know that. Given your friend over there has gotten called out on it one to many time." She gestured over to Eren who was covering his face with his hand.

I sighed and bowed,

"Sorry ma'am, it won't happen again." She gave a small "hmph" and returned to her desk at the front of the classroom. I groaned and slid back down into my seat. My eyes widened as I remembered the person who was sitting beside me.

"Crap."

"You sure are something else." Levi said with a small smirk on his face. I sighed and said quietly,

"Great now even you think I'm a joke." Levi crossed his arms and replied,

"Not really." I turned my face to look at him, quietly admiring the features of his face.

"What's wrong with you? First of all I just met you and for some reason you seemed to hate me until just now. I'm confused." Levi looked at me and said,

"Who knows. Maybe I just want to see that boy toy of yours back there boil because right now he's steaming with rage. I think he's jealous. I'd like to see how far I can push him." Levi suddenly took my hand into his and intertwined his fingers with mine. I blushed like crazy and stared at him as his face came closer to mine.

*BANG*

Suddenly, the whole rooms attention got swept away by Eren who banged his hands down on his desk. He was panting heavily while staring at Levi, which made me widen my eyes.

"Oh God, Levi this isn't a good idea. He's going to kill you." Levi leaned in even closer to me and whispered,

"He'll burn up with jealously before he even touches me." Before I could protest anymore, Levi brought his lips to almost level with mine. I closed my eyes and waited for a kiss but nothing happened. I soon felt a fast wind brush past me and the sound of Levi hitting the floor. The Biology teacher gasped but the students didn't make a sound. The only thing that could be heard was Eren's panting.

I soon looked to see what had actually happened. Eren was no longer in his seat but instead unusually close to me. Levi was no where near me any longer. Levi was in fact on the floor with a bloody nose. My eyes widened as I looked up at Eren in horror.

He had punched Levi right in the middle of class.

A/N: what the fuck am I writing anymore. Sorry I suck. Um. Tell me what you think so far.