Chapter Twelve

As the day grew closer, I became less nervous. We certainly hadn't been subtle in our relationship, with me staying with him in the hospital, even after his parents left and visiting him every day and all. But when the day actually came, that was a different story. I forgot how to equip Travis's sling, even though I'd been doing it for almost 2 weeks, and I almost put ranch in my cereal.

Finally, the party arrived. All the quests were there in a matter of minutes, so I didn't have as much time to prepare as I was hoping I would. The guests all knew I had an announcement, so it was easy to gather them all up. It seemed a bit unreasonable to announce that we're just dating, but it was too late now.

My face was painted over with pink as I cleared my throught. "Ladies, Gentleman, and Abbi-" I began. "It seems a bit silly to makes such a big deal out of this, but , oh well." I gave a weak laugh. "So, me and and Travis are a couple now! Hehe"

Jeffory was the first to react. "Congratulations!" He hugged me. I grinned. Abbi looked upset. She went up to me and asked very loudly "Are you really dating that loser!"

I laughed. "Yes, I am dating that loser," and tilted my head his direction. "Well it's better than him and Lucinda."

Kawaii~Chan giggled. "Kawaii~chan thinks Abbi~Chan has a No-tp!" She whispered quietly.

Lucinda smirked and looked back and forth between us anylitically before smiling for a split second. I backed back into the shadows.

"It could have been worse." Travis told me.

"Yeah.," I agreed and leaned against the wall next to him.

Sorry for the short chapters, but there is a date in an upcoming chapter at a theater, because I promised someone they would go there again. (You know who you are).

Anyway, since we're really close to 300 votes (yay) I'm doing something special.

So, either I do a Q and A (Questions can be about either the book or myself) or I insert a question in an upcoming chapter and the first correct answerer gets to choose what happens in the next chapter (and I will read a story by you of your choice and I will vote and comment on each chapter) Vote for your favorite in the comments!

Love you guys (•3•) ~~~~<3