Chapter Ten

Guys... We did it. We freaking did it. Look at those votes. That's 100 votes. How? Oh my Irene I can't even- GAH I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Travis was injured badly. A broken leg, wrist, and shoulder. He still looked fine to me. He was stuck in the hospital for a week before be finally got home. I had too help him downstairs into his room and he couldn't go upstairs for a long time, so I was down there a lot.

Everyday was the same. Wake up. Eat. Get something for Travis. Go to his house. Help him eat. Hang out with him. Go home. Eat. Sleep. It never got tedious, strangely enough.

Sometimes something would happen. One time he started choking. But he was always okay in the end. Eventually I got used to it. We would always watch Netflix, snuggle, and eat and I wouldn't change it for the world.

One night, when I was just going home, I said to him, "Bye, I love you." I wasn't thinking, but I meant what I said. My face turned red, but Travis just smiled and said, "I love you, too." I went back downstairs and let's just say... There was a lot of making out before we finally fell asleep.

~•×•~

Garroth's weird voice was the first thing I heard that morning. "Wake up Travis!" At that moment, I heard the door slam open and heard Aphmau exclaim, "Garroth, Laurence, Dante, have you seen Katelyn."

They all said no. "Go ask Travis." Dante suggested.

"Okay." Aphmau agreed and walked downstairs. "Hey Travis have you seen-" she stopped when she saw me. "Katelyn, I was worried sick." She ran over to hug me.

"Sorry Aph, we just fell asleep." I explained.

"Okay, just don't scare me like that ever again."

"Fine. Bye Travis" I said and kissed him and before I pulled away, I whispered "I love you" in his ear. As I was walking up I saw him mouth the same words to me.

So this is what love feels like.

Sorry for the short chapter, I thought you guys just needed a fluff story after last chapter. <3