•Thirty Four

{EDITED}

~Known each other for 37 days~

(FRIDAY)

(AN- comment at every paragraph)

[Louis' P.O.V]

"I'm staying home today, it's your last day and I what to spend it with you" I say when I wake up the next morning.

Harry who was still half asleep just mumbles something into the pillow.

"Bloody dork get up!" I yell flicking him on the head playfully as he whines.

"I'm tired" he groans.

"Good, cuz your leaving today and I don't want you too but your gonna have to and I want to spend the day with you so get your lazy arse up babe" I chuckle as he sighs.

"I don't want to leave either" he admits getting up.

*****

"God that was a perfect last day love, thank you so much" Harry says leaving downs and giving me a kiss.

I smile and mumble a 'no problem' we just went out for lunch at a fancy restaurant and then we went to the park.

Simple.

"Please don't go" I whimper when I see him packing the last of his things.

"I have to sweetheart, but I promise to call and text and video call and Skype, anything but I promise to still love you no matter what" Harry whispers zipping up his bag.

His already running late.

I'm gonna cry. I'm gonna cry.

"Awe love, don't cry, no don't cry" Harry coos and wraps his arms around me as I hug him tightly.

"I'm not my eyes are just peeing" I whine as he chuckles.

"I have to get going now sweetheart, I'll call you as soon as I'm home alright?" He says and I just cry harder and nod, pulling away from him and helping him with his bag to his car.

And everything happened so quick that he was gone in the next few minutes.

I stare at the spot where his car once once parked before sniffling before walking into the house and immediately feeling sad by the silence.

(AN- new update)

(15+ votes and 15+ comments)