•Twenty Six

{EDITED}

~Known each other for 31 days~

(THURSDAY)

(AN- comment at every text message)

[New message from @/thecurlyboy]

Harry- good morning sweetheart :) how are you doing today?

Louis- morning, and fine :)

Harry- you don't sound like yourself? :( did I do something?

Louis- it wasn't you

Harry- someone at school?

Harry- or?

Louis- yeah and something else ..

Harry- Lou, please tell me

Louis- I can't

Harry- Louis

Louis- please

Harry- what happened?

Louis- Harry!!

Harry- tell me

Louis- stop

Harry- tell me Louis

Louis- i can't!

Harry- fuck Lou I'm so worried tell me!

Harry- IM really worried love

Louis- i can't!

Harry- Louis

Louis- i can't!!!!

Louis- seriously! I fucking can't

Harry- Louis! Just fucking tell me!!

Louis- WHAT THE FUCK DONT YOU GET ABOUT I CANT?!!!

Harry- FINE! FINE THEN LOUIS DONT FUCKING TELL ME AND LEAVE ME TO WORRY!

Harry- FUCK

Louis- I SAID I CANT TELL YOU!!!!

Harry- GOOD! I DIDNT WANT TO KNOW ANYWAYS!

Louis- I FUCKING HATE YOU!

Harry- I HATE YOU TOO!!

[Louis' P.O.V]

I sob loudly and clench my phone in my hands tightly, keeping myself from throwing the phone at the wall.

I can't tell anyone. I can't. These fucking guys. I'm so done with my shitty ass life. I get into a argument with Harry.

And then I get into an argument with my 'mum' I honestly don't even know why I'm even on this planet anymore.

I sigh and wipe my eyes, I made Harry upset, it's worth a few cuts right?

Right?

I get up and walk down the hall and into my bathroom. I open the door and shut it behind me making sure to lock it.

Yeah I live by myself, but Liam has the keys to my house as well as Zayn. So they could get in here anytime.

I once again start crying and grab the razor from the bottom shelf, that was placed under a stack of towels.

I cry loudly and slide the small object across my wrist over and over again watching the blood drip down every which way.

I sob loudly and wipe my arms pressing down on them before I cry loudly and walk out of the bathroom again.

Then I walk into my room and lay down on the bed, face first and wince loudly when my hands run across the bedsheets.

Most likely staining the sheets red.

I just wish, what happened, never happened.

(AN- so how was this chapter? Hope it was okay?)

(AN- vote and comment and I'll update again tomorrow so 10+ votes and 20+ comments)