•Thirty Three

{EDITED}

~Known each other for 37 days~

(THURSDAY)

(AN- comment at every paragraph)

[Louis' P.O.V]

I sigh and cover my face with my hands as I sit in maths class. This old fucking lady won't stop talking.

I just want to go home and spend the last 2 days before he leaves.

His only staying here till Friday, and then he has to go since he took time off work. Just thinking about him leaving makes me want to cry.

"MR Tomlinson are you listening?" The teacher scolds and I sigh uncovering my hands from my face and nodding.

A few people look over at me, as if saying 'start shit' but I ignore them.

"What's the answer Louis?" He asks and I sigh once again, knowing I don't know cuz i wasn't listening.

"I don't know" i shrug carelessly. Can't I just go home? See Harry. Maybe cuddle and give him a blowjob? You know?

"Get out" she says calmly and I gasp.

"What?! Why?" I ask as he yells pointing towards the door. "Get out Louis!"

"Fucking hell i will" I say angrily slamming my text book down on the table and packing my things before walking out the door, slamming it shut.

Not knowing Liam and Zayn were looking at me worriedly.

I walk to the front office and just tell them I'm sick before texting Harry to come pick me up.

Then I wait outside and I see his car pull up before I get in, quite angrily shutting the door.

That teachers fucked up in the head.

"What happened?" Harry asks softly, placing his hands on my knee. I sigh and put my seatbelt on before throwing my head back against the seat.

Feeling Harry's eyes on me.

"This teacher, she told me to get out" I say.

"What were you doing?" He asks softly. "Thinking about you, and then she asked me the answer and I said I don't know and she told me to get out so I told the office I'm sick" I shrug as he sighs.

"Well I'm glad you were thinking about me" he chuckles making me roll my eyes.

"What were you thinking about me?" He asks and I blush darkly.

"Nothing" I lie as he coos.

"Awe dirty things?" He asks, moving this hands up a bit closer towards my crotch.

I gulp slightly and nod my head and he chuckles.

"When we're home" he says and keeps his hand there while using his other hand to drive.

So the ride there, Harry kept gripping my crotch every now and then, making me moan and do things I shouldn't.

*****

"Oh fuck!" I whine loudly as I thrust in and out of him as he moans loudly beneath me.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" he curses before coming and just looking at him release his liquid pushes me over the edge before I come into the condom.

"Fuck" I pant as I gently pull out.

"God I love you" I mumble laying down next to him as he closes his eyes, already falling asleep.

"I love you too" he mumbles before we both fall asleep. Naked.

(AN- new update)

(15+ votes and 15+ comments)