•Thirty Two

{EDITED}

~Known each other for 36 days~

(WEDNESDAY)

(AN- comment at every paragraph)

[Louis' P.O.V]

"I don't want to fucking go to school" I whine. I just didn't feel like going today.

"Than don't go sweetheart" Harry says.

We sorted stuff out last night.

"But-"

"You said you don't want to go, then don't go. Stay home and we can watch a movie and bake cupcakes" Harry says making me chuckle.

"Really? Stay home with you? Nah I think I'm good" I say looking at the time seeing it was 8:40.

"I have 2 minutes to get there" I sigh.

"Your joking" Harry says.

I laugh and nod.

"Yes I was, now what were you saying about cupcakes love?" I ask as he smirks. His dimples deep.

"Since we already made breakfast, let's bake cupcakes! Do you have the ingredients?" He asks and I scoff.

"Do I look like one of them people who bake cupcakes?" I ask.

He glares at me before shaking his head.

"You made me upset" he says in a sad tone making me look up at him quickly.

"What? Babe I was only joking! I swear I love you please don't be mad! Harry I love you please" I ramble as he starts laughing.

"Should've seen your face" he says bending over slightly while laughing.

I cross my arms over my chest and glare at him again before pouncing on him as I tackle him to the floor.

"Hey!" He yells as I sit down on him. He thrashes around and throws me off and I quickly scramble up and start running around the house as he runs after me.

"Don't run around house Louis!" He scolds and I chuckle, cuz after all it is my house.

"It's my house, maybe you should stop running!" I yell and run into the bathroom, locking the door.

He comes running right in the door, and for a fact I know that became a loud thud is heard and then I'm pretty sure he fell on the floor.

"L-Lou?" Harry calls out in pain.

Holy shit.. Did he-

I open the door and gasp loudly when I see Harry on the floor with blood tricking down the side of his head.

"Harry what the fuck!" I yell and quickly run back into the bathroom and grab a damp washcloth before bending back down and wiping the blood and and pressing down on his wound.

"Are you okay? How-" I ask but he cuts me off.

He starts laughing. And when he does I realise that his holding a small bottle of what looks like fake blood.

"What the fuck?!" I yell standing up as he lays there laughing.

"It's not fucking funny i thought-"

"You thought I was hurt, I know" he says smirking and getting up.

He goes to grab my hands but I quickly yank them away.

"Don't touch me!" I yell.

"Wait-"

"No!" I yell before storming down the hall and into my room.

"Louis" Harry yells running up the stairs but I just ignore home and slam the door shut and once again, he runs right into it.

And this time when he calls out for me, I don't come out because his faking it.

So instead, with a small laugh, I fall asleep on the bed.

*****

A few hours later I wake up seeing the sun shining right through the window. I look over at the digital clock and see it's 4pm.

I sigh and get up, I open the door and scream when I see Harry.

He was on the floor, dried up blood dripping from his head and side of his face.

And this.. This looks real. Oh no.

"Harry?" I whimper and bend down gripping his face in my hands. When he doesn't say anything, I panic and start shaking his shoulders harshly.

"Harry?! Harry" I plead when he stirs before slowly opening his eyes. I let out a sigh of relief when I see that he is in fact alive, but I frown when he lets out a small groan.

"Ow.." He whispers bringing his hands up to his head but I quickly pull it away.

"I'm sorry, I-i didn't know" I say in a soft voice as he nods.

"I-it's fine" he mumbles before I get up and help him up.

"C'mom I'll clean it up and we can make those cupcakes" I say smiling as he eyes light up.

"Really?" He asks and I nod, leaning over and kissing him before pulling away.

"Really" I smile nodding

(AN- new update)

(15+ votes and 15+ comments)