Chapter 12: He Looked at Me Longingly ;)

Start from the beginning

"What? What is it? Do I have something on my face?" I asked concerned. When none of them answered I shrugged and began liking my lips and fingers. After I turned to look at Alex. His mouth was agape and he was looking at me longingly. Then my eyes widened at the realization.

I was about to speak when I was cut off.

"We'll be right back." he grumbled as he grabbed my wrist and and pulled me towards the lake.

"Have fun kids! But not too much! Oh, and Alex, if she ends up pregnant we're killing you!" I heard Brody yell behind us. That just confused me more.

When we got to the lake I looked at him dumbfounded.

"What's wrong Ale-" once again I was interrupted. But this time, by smooth tasty lips. I instantly kissed him back. He placed one of his large soft hands on my waist and the other cupping my cheek. I then placed one of my hands on his neck and used the other to run my fingers through his hair.

I then felt his tongue graze my bottom lip. I gave him access and moaned and the feeling. I tugged hard on his hair causing him to groan back.

After a couple more minutes we broke apart. Now wouldn't it be lovely if we didn't need oxygen, eh?

He lightly rested his forehead against mine. We were both breathing hard and staring into each others eyes. He smiled and I smiled back. He then happily grabbed my hand and we walked back to the sight. He began to swing our locked hands back and forth as he began humming. I giggled at his silliness and decided to join him.

"If we were a movie..." he began.

"You'd be the right guy..." I sang back.

"And I'd be the best friend, that you fall in love with-" he sang back.

"In the end we'd be laughing, watching the sunset-" I stopped and grabbed both his hands.

"Fade to black, show the names, and play that happy song..." We sang to each other. He smirked down at me. I didn't even have to register what was happening before he swiftly kissed me.

That was when yet a second time, a moment was ruined. Claps filled the air as we broke apart and looked towards our friends. They were just their enjoying the scene as I buried my face into his chest.

"I can't believe you know the song." he laughed at me. I arose my head from his chest and gave him a glare.

"I can't believe you know that song." I giggled at him. He rolled his eyes and dragged us to where the rest of our friends were.

For the rest of the night we just sat, talk, ate and played foolish games. It wasn't until late at night, when we had all said goodnight and I cuddled in bed with Alex, did I realize two things.

One, I couldn't live with out any of them. They had changed my life for the better. Even though I do have trust issues and feel like somehow in the future we'll get hurt, I love them. And it won't be them hurting me, no. This will be me hurting them.

And two, I don't like Alex.

-----

New Years. More like Poo Years...

You want know what? That didn't even make any sense. Just ignore me and carry on with your wonderful lives while I sit here and sulk in loneliness.

Anyways, it's New Years Eve and we are all currently at Grey's house. After spending a eventful week at the cabin, let's just say I can barely even stand being around boys anymore.