vi

2018.

"george i—"

"sorry what were you going to say? ringo's being loud and annoying."

"this is a serious manner so i suggest you brace yourself in a way."

"how bad could it be? nothing about you makes me sad, june. you know that."

"geo, i'm in love with someone else." june's breath hitched at the last word, and george's heart dropped to the floor. this had to be a sick prank of sorts.

he shrugged it off and lightly laughed, changing the subject nonchalantly and going on to talk about the episode of friends he was watching.

"george, i'm serious. please don't brush this off. it's breaking me inside," she pleaded, and she felt terrible doing so but his attitude made it even worse.

he didn't know what to say. he was speechless and the past four years - some of the best times of his life - flashed before his eyes. how could she after all they had been through? he was planning on seeing her for thanksgiving that same year. how? why? is it something he did?

"uhm, june, i'm going to go...please just remember i love you," he stated blankly and hung up. he never talked to june folco again.

---

"i want her everywhere, and if she's beside me i know i need never care," paul's soothing voice rang through the speakers at the house of blues in boston, massachusetts. "but to love her is to need her everywhere, knowing that love is to share...."

ah, what a jam. she loved that song and as she swayed to it peacefully in her own mind, she never once looked up or opened her eyes. until something clicked inside.

she knew that voice.

it was all too familiar after hearing him sing multiple times at band rehearsals.

it was paul.

and standing next to him with his guitar and long hair and suit all groomed up staring directly at the pastel pink haired girl was george harrison. the ex love of her life.

"changing my life with the wave of her hand."

THE END.