v

2016.

about six months had passed since june's visit, and george and the beatles had been busy as hell with school, band rehearsals, and interestingly enough: a recording deal.

yep, that's right. the beatles were signed to capitol records. john was elated, paul was too - he was supportive of his best friend no matter what. ringo was lazy, and so was george, except, george really wanted this too.

he wanted success though, not fame. he saw what fame did to all of those celebrities in the early 2000s. he really did not want to end up like that.

"ey, georgie, quit daydreaming about your girl and focus on the task at hand, will you please?" john scolded as george rolled his eyes and started playing chords.

"for your information, i wasn't thinking about her. and second of all, shut up."

an aggravating day it was, if you hadn't realized. apparently john hadn't either - although he WAS the problem.

it was a sunday. it was cold, and the heat was blasting so much inside the small studio they were in that it was basically like under venus's atmosphere. they probably shouldn't have worn sweaters, but who knew it was going to be like this?

anyway, all of them had been miserable all day. especially john. he had been barking orders and on everyone's back nonstop! even the man behind the box was getting annoyed with him, but couldn't say anything because john was john and would probably start throwing hands.

george himself was lucky that john didn't punch him already.

a break finally ensued. finally! geore pulled out his phone and started to text the man who let them use the studio, and told him to tell the office receptionist girl to fake a plot in which george has an important message and has to leave the studio.

but jesus, would you bet on it, the studio man buzzed into their little headphones and just had to announce that theIR SONG REACHED NUMBER ONE ON BILLBOARD GEORGE WAS SCREAMING INSIDE BASICALLY. they were all so excited they immediately burst into laughter and joy and no matter how bad their moods were nothing could bring them down from what they were at in that moment.

it was about time.