21

"Aww, they look so cute."
"Shut up, they ain't cute."
"So adorable."
"I ship them."
"Yah yah yah, get out the bus."

I heard alot murmuring voice around me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw people around me. I wonder why they're looking at me like that.
"Taehyung! What the f.uck are you doing with that girl?" I heard Sohee's voice somewhere. What do you 'girl'? I look at my left side and saw Soori laying her head against my chest. She seems to sleep very deep. How?! Oh right, nevermind. I remember it.
"Wake her up, we're are here." Mr. Park said and left along with the students who was staring at me, us.
"Yah! Are cheating on me?" Sohee angrily said and I covered her mouth before she's gonna yell.
"Will you shut up? Go ahead." I pushed away and she walked away sighing angrily.

I look at Soori who was sleeping very deep and so beautiful. Half of her face was covered with her hair. It bothers me so I decided to stroke her hair back to her ear. But then she suddenly moves and let a soft moan out. I looked a little shocked though. So I tried to wake her up by whispering her.
"Soori, we're here."
"Hmm?" Her eyes were still closed.
"We're at school, wake up."
She didn't respond. Instead she turned her body around and she's facing me but her eyes were still closed. Then she snaked her arms around my neck and places her self on my lap. Woah, this position is weird.

She sleeps so comfortable and peaceful, i don't want to wake her up. I started to stroke her haid and we stayed like that for good 5 minutes but then...

"Soori? Are you there?" I heard someone yelling and that Soori to wake up. She suddenly moves a bit and lifted her head up. I acted back to normal when she started to look around and turned to me, seeing my face. I gave her a blank expression and looked away.

Of course she looks in shocked too. She widend her eyes and immediately got from my lap off. She looked like she wanted to ask something but she shrugged it off and walked away with hey things without making any eye contacts with me.

"Soori-ah, there you are!" I guess it's Jungkook.
"Ah, yeah." She answered. I then grabbed my bag and left the bus.

Next Morning

Soori's POV

I woke up with my alarm clock at 7 am. I grabbed my phone and turned my alarm off. Not long after that, i stand up and went to go for a shower. After on, i went downstairs to eat breakfast.
"Goodmorning Soori-ah." I heard my maid and i bowed back a response.

After eating breakfast, i went upstairs to brush my teeth. I grabbed my bag and my shoes. Rushing downstairs, i saw our maid with my food for school. Arriving in the hallway, i grabbed my jacket and put it on. I looked at myself one last time on the mirror and bid my goodbye to our maid.

Since my school is just 15 walks, I always walk as you already know? Anyways i walk to school listening to music. Not long after i arrived school.

The school was still quite empty though. I went to my locker and grabbed my books for my first and second period.

As i grabbed my things, a flashback suddenly popped in my head.

Yesterday when i woke up on Taehyung's lap. How did that happened? And that was so weird position. And why was he next to me? I don't know how i'm gonna act around him but i'll avoid him, it's nt that easy t avoid him though.

"Soori-ah!" Hyeri popped out of nowhere and that startled me a bit.
"Yah! You startled the f.uck out of me."
"Sorry ma'am." She chuckled. "You're such a pabo." I continued grabbing my things from my locker and put it in my bag. "Hey, you know that new girl?" She suddenly asked. "Yeah, Chaeyeong. Right?" I said as we started to walk slowly. "Yeah her. I've made friends with her and you know what she said to me?" She looked at me a little bit serious. "Well?" I asked cluelessly. "She says she likes a guy already." Like i care? "So? Why do i care?" I walked a bit faster. "Woah woah. Slow down." She calmed me down. "What?" I turned around to her. "I thought you just wanted to know." She looked sad and walked away.

Aish this girl. "Hyeri, wait!" I catch her up. "Well you wanna know or what?" She then said. "Tell me." I sighed. "She likes Taehyung." She confessed. "Good for her?" I chuckled. Why do i care? I mean she can like everyone. Pssshh!

"Girl, you're getting bitter each day." She chuckled and walked away. I laughingly followed her because of what she said.

Hyeri and I arrived at our classroom, but the teacher wasn't still there. Soon Jimin walked to Hyeri and followed by Taehyung. As you know they're still bestfriends. They chit chat a bit, talked about things. I didn't pay any attention since, i'm just an outcast. AND since Jimin and i are not friends anymore. We're not talking anymore. And for Taehyung, just as always. We're not talking to each since day 1. Maybe just ask a question and answer, that's it.

Suddenly the new girl also arrived, Chaeyeong. All the boys started to staring at her and checking her out, they were so thirsty as f.uck.

She then walked to our side and they noticed her. Then they began to talk and talk.

Finally the teacher has arrived. She went to open the door and I immediately walked in the class without bothering those peoples. I quietly took a place to sit and only for me, since i know those four peoples are going to sit next each other. And yes, i was right. They all took a sit together.

I let a deep sigh out and grabbed my books. Right when i placed my book on my table, someone took a sit beside me.
"Hey neighbor." It's Jungkook and I simply gave me a smile.

The lesson soon started and ended well. No dramas or anything.