14

"Nayeon?" Jimin said looking at this girl and loosened the hug immediately. Wow that was weird.
"What the-" jimin covered her mouth and dragged her eyes.
"Ji-" before i could call for him, he was already gone with Nayeon? I guess?

I shrugged it off and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and fixed myself. After that, i went in class. Everyone was looking at me but i just went to sit on my table ignoring this two faces looking dirty to me. The teacher already knew where i was since she witnessed it all.

"Hey." I heard Hyeri behind me.
"Wae?" I said dryly.
"You okay?" She asked and i just nodded in response.

Middle in the class, the door went open seeing Jimin coming in class. The teacher looked at him for an approval for coming late, like me.

He walked towards to her chair without making ang eye contact with me. He's so weird, we were just hugging back then and he even said sorry to me. Did he even mean it? And who was that girl. Whateven Soori, whatever...

The class went fast and the school finally went off. Lunch time. I grabbed my things up and left the classroom. Hyeri was waiting outside for me with Jungkook. I was about call their names when someone suddenly grabbed my wrists and pulled me into a the girls bathroom.

"What?" I pulled my wrist away and looked who it was.
"What the f- Jimin?" I sighed and rolled my eyes.
"Well?" I crossed my arms as he took a big sigh and finally spoke.
"I'm sorry Soori..." He blurted out putting both of his arms on my shoulder.
"For what?" I asked curiously, well, not really.
"Oh, about before? When you left me alone standing clueless and in tears?" I said sarcastically.
"Yeah, that too." He sighed.
"What do you mean "that too"?" I raised my eyebrows.

"You know the girl before?"

"Nayeon?"

"Yes."

"What's wrong with her?"

"Well, she's my girlfriend."

"Wha-"

"I'm going to marry her."

"Ji-"

"I'm sorry."

I looked at him in curiosity, angrily, crossing my arms.

"I don't get it."

He loosened his arms from my should.

"Do you love her?"

"No, no, no... I mean i have to marry her."

"And why?"

"Because i have to, for my parents."

"Then why are you sorry?"

"Because..."

"Jimin you're so compli-" i was about to walk out the bathroom but he grabbed my wrist and pinned to the wall. He looked very deed in my eyes, which scared me for a moment. I tried to loose myself from his grip but he was too strong for me. His face went closer and closer to my face, he stopped when our foreheads met.

"Jimin, what are you do-"

He closed his eyes while I widend my eyes. He crashed his lips into mine. I was first in shock. His eyes were closed and mine was still open but a moment later, i finally gave in and kissed him back. I felt my something teasing in my stomach and my heart beats faster.

That was interrupted when the door flung open. Jimin and I both opened our eyes widely and looked at each other. We look at the door who it was.

"😨 omg 😏, what were you guys doing?" It was freakin' Hyeri. She was first in shock and entered the bathroom while smirking at us.
"Come on in Jungkook." She said. What? Jungkook?

"Tell us." Hyeri said.

"There's nothing to tell." I said.

"What were they doing?" Jungkook jumped in.

"They were ki-ssing~" Hyeri chorused the "kissing" part while looking at me and Jimin.

"So tell us." Hyeri continued.

"Hyeri, there's no-"

"Just tell them." Jimin interrupted me.

"You tell them." I argued back.

"Ugh, fine."

"Good..." Hyeri smirked.

"I-"

"Jimin has a girlfriend and he's going to marry her." I blurred out of the blue while interrupting Jimin when he was about to confess.

They all looked at me in shocked.

"I'm sorry..." I looked at Jimin with a puppy eyes and looked down.

"What?!" Hyeri and Jungkook synchronized.

"Well, i have to." Jimin explained.

"And why so?" Jungkook asked.

"Because i have to..." Jimin said with a downy face.

"Tell us, Jimin!" Hyeri stomped.

"Okay, fine, fine..." He gave up.

"You guys already knew that it's traditional for us to marry the daughter or son of the friends of our parents, right? And since Nayeon is the daughter of the friend of my parents, i have to marry her." He explained.

"Words of Wisdom." I said blankly.

"Yeah, you said that well." Jimin sighed.

"And what was the kiss then, the two of you?" Hyeri said curiously.

"That was nothing." Jimin said. I looked at him in disbelief. So he just took my second kiss, first was in the rain and now he said it was nothing? Ugh... I hate peoples like this. But i just ignored it and acted like i didn't care. Maybe it was just nothing after all.

*BIG SIGH*

"That's a big sigh." Jungkook chuckled.
"Yes, indeed." I said with no expression and left the bathroom, while they followed me to the cantine.

Right when we entered the cantine, i already spotted Taehyung, with nobody else but Sohee. They were freakin' making out, so gross.

"Eww!" I commented.
"What?" Hyeri asked.
"Spot him and her." We have a code for them.
"Ow! Eww!" We both chuckled and searched for a table while this two guys are still following us.

"Jimin! Come sit here!" Someone shouted at Jimin and we all looked where it came from. Oh god, it's the girl from before.

"Nayeon, what are you still doing here?" Jimin walked towards her and we all followed.
"I'm going to study here, what else?" She said giving the duh-face.
"Aish! Seriously?" I cursed through my breath.
"Who's that?" Hyeri whispered. Well, i won't call it whisper because it was hard enough for Nayeon to hear.
"I'm Nayeon, Im Nayeon." Nayeon said looking at Hyeri. We all introduced ourselves to each other and took our sits. Jimin sat beside Nayeon while i sit across Jimin. Hyeri sat beside me and Hyeri sat beside Jungkook. Everyone were eating and we were all silent. Well someone decided to breake the silence, that someone was Nayeon.

"So, just for your info. I'm Jimin's girlfrie-" I chocked on my own food while she said that. Their faces all turned into me. While Nayeon looked at me with a devilish face.
"I'm sorry, go on." I said as i took a sip of my drink.
"As a was saying, i'm Jimin's girlfriend and i'm going to marry him soon. So if one of you dare to lay a finger on him, you're dead." She turned her face to me when she said that last word. I just ignored her and rolled my eyes.