15

Taehyung's POV

I'm so sorry Han Soori.

As you'll know, i'm in a 'relationship' with Sohee. It's not a thing i really wished for, but it's something i had to do, for the sake for everyone.

Flashback

"Take it or leave it." She threatened me by hurting Soori and my friends. You know she has all the power to do that since she's the daughter of our principal. So i had to. And i don't want my friends to get hurted because of this non sense, especially Soori. What did she do to deserve this? How could Sohee do this to her?

Her mission is to make Soori jealous. But i hesitated first, but when i got used to it, i played along with Sohee really well. It's looked so real, that it wasn't fake anymore. I had the guts to make her jealous, i don't know why. And because of getting too far with that, i guess i hurted her. But she just doesn't show it, but i know it.

End Flashback

"Hey Taehyung did you heard that Jimin got a chick too?" Suga hyung slightly bumped my shoulder.
"Who? Jimin?" I didn't know he had a girlfriend and since when?
"You see that girl there?" He pointed at the table in the middle of the canteen. I saw Jimin and with a girl.
"Soori?" I asked surprised. My heartbeat beated faster than normally.
"Yes." He chuckled.
"Are you serious?" I looked at him with a wide eyes. He flicked my forehead and tutted me.
"No, no, no, look. Stand here and you'll see." I moved a bit on the left to see who it is.
"That girl who's sitting behind him. Her name is Im Nayeon. She's hot." He said as he was staring at, what's her name again? Nayeon? Yeah, Nayeon.
"Yah hyung, she's Jimin's. Find your own." I laughed at him and walked away.
"Taehyung, wait~" he ran after me. I looked back at him and once i turned around, i bumped into someone.
"Ouch! Oppa!" A voice that i've been hearing 24/7, Sohee.
"Ah, mian." I chuckled and she punched my chest slightly.

*RING RING RING*

The school bell went off and everybody started moving. Loads of people walked to our way causing all of us to bump each other. Someone pushed me really hard that i faced Sohee and directly, my lips crashed to hers.

Great.

I heard this familiar laugh, Soori. A laugh that i've never heard for a very long time. Suddenly she stopped laughing. I pulled myself from Soohe'e embrace, who was enjoying the 'kiss'. Why does this always happen? Always accidentally 'kiss' and why her? I looked around and saw the back of Soori with her long back straight hair and seeing her looking at Jimin, who kept tickling her. She looks very happy.

"Yah!" Sohee slightly slapped my cheek.
"What?" I said dryly, keeping my eyes on Soori.
"Where are you looking at?" She said madly.
"Nothing, come on!" I dragged her away.

Soori's POV

I decided just move on from this s.hit happenings. I'm gonna accept everything, like all the things i imagined before which isn't going to happen anyways. The world doesn't turn around for one person, so just move on and accept it.

I will forgive but i won't forget. Fair enough, right?

3 months later...

So everything is pretty much the same.

"Hey Soori!"

Except this.

"Hey, Nayeon~"

Yes, Nayeon and I got pretty close for the past weeks. She is nice enough to be my friend and she is a trustable person. But we're not that close, yet.

"Yeobo~" a purple/white head is to be seen in front of me.
"Jagiya~" Nayeon turned around.

And this.

Yeah, Nayeon and Suga got together. Nayeon and Jimin's problem got fixed. Long story but in short, Jimin and Nayeon convinced both parents that they don't love each other and won't marry each other wither, so the fixed marriage was cancelled.

"Ey... Ya ya ya. Stop that, take a room." I said in annoyance of these to love birds.
"Are you that jealous Soori?" Suga said and they both chuckled.
"Ani godeun..." I furrowed my eyebrows and rolled my eyes.

Also this changed.

I turned around and was about to walk when someone approaches me from behind and back hugged me.
"😨" i had this expression in shock.
"Hey, bestfriend." His husky voice was to be heard in my right ear, so sexy it made me gulped.
"Yah! This getting awkward." I loosened the hug but instead, he hugged me tighter.
"Jimin?" I said in a serious tone.
"Wae~?" He chorused and sniffed my hair, giving me goosebumps.

"Come on, were coming late for class."

"1 more minute..." He kept sniffing my hair. He suddenly strokes my hair back to my ear and started sniffing my neck.

It made me tremble.

"So delicious." He murmured.

"Yah!" I shouted (in a good way). He loosened the hug and i was about to slap his stomach when...

*RING RING RING*

"We're coming late~" he ran away.

"Park Jimin! You're so dead!" I shouted and ran after him.

Biggest thing that changed.

While i was running, i bumped into someone. And that someone is not just someone.

"I'm sorry." I politely bowed.
"Why being so politely?" He asked.

Instead of answering, I walked in the other way but he blocked the way.

"Ah, excuse me. I need to get in class." I said without making any eye contact.

"Answer my question first." I sighed and looked at him.

"I'm sorry but i'm coming late." I took the chance to walk away but he didn't waste the time to grab my wrist and pulled me to his chest. I was shocked at his sudden moves.

Everything turned into slow motion.

My side cheek landed on his hard chest that i've never felt before. I felt his arms putting around my body. That hug felt so amazing, a hug that i've never had from him. His chin was resting above my head. The hug tightened. A tear escaped from eyes, i felt something wet above my head. I guess he was crying too. I tried to loosen the hug first but it didn't work. So i end up hugging him back.

I felt something ticklish in my stomach, my heart skipped beating in every breath that i hear from his chest. We stayed like that for good 5 minutes.

A lot questions and flashbacks were playing in my mind. Telling my i should stop this and some are telling me to go on. I have to say, i soaked in his t-shirt. That's how much i cried. I felt the pain coming in my heart. I tightend the hug and so did he.

Moments later, he loosened the hug, not totally. We looked at each other, still holding onto each other. Our eyes met very deep. I saw his sparkling eyes again, eyes that i've missed and haven't seen for a long time.

Tears were scrolling in our cheeks. He cupped my face and caressed my cheeks.
"You're still beautiful." He said while smiling hesitatingly.
"I never thought you find me beautiful." I said confusingly.

In that case, he leaned closer and stopped when our foreheads met each other. He then kissed my forehead, a tear escaped from eyes, again and leaned his head back to my forehead.

"You were always beautiful."

He leaned his face closer and closer to mine. He closed his eyes and i know what was going to happen but I wasn't sure if i should do it. But i closed my eyes.

"Taehyung?"

"Soori?"

Two voice was to be heard at the same time. It was Jimin and Sohee.