06

Soori's POV

I rushed out the house, walking to where? I don't know, i'll stop when i'm tired.

I don't know if it was a right choice to leave, because my whole body is now soaked because of the hard rain.

I stopped walking, but I didn't realized i was standing in the middle of the road.

I saw a bright light on my left side, it kept coming closer and closer, i couldn't hear anything.

I covered the light that kept growing on my sight with arms and i closed my eyes, thinking i'm gonna die because of this accident. Anyways, i was ready to die. But when i closed my eyes, i felt someone grabbed my wrists and pulled me away.

"Gotcha!" that's the only one thing i heard.

Jimin's POV

"Jimin, can you go to the store and buy this." My mom hand me a list to get and the money.

"I'll be right back, eomma!" I shouted as i walked away and grabbed an umbrella since it was raining.

"Be fast!" She shouted back.

On my way to the store, it rained so hard so i fastened my pace. I stopped walking when the light was red already.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

A car kept beeping and i looked where it was beeping, i widend my eyes and saw...

"Soori!" I shouted and dropped my umbrella as i ran to Soori.

"Gotcha!" I whispered as i grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a hug.

I walked her to the side and i heard her sobbing.
"Sssshh... It's okay." I whispered and hugged her even tighter, rubbing her back to calm down.

Now we're both soaked in rain. After a few moments, she loosened the hug and looked at me with her puffy red teary blinking eyes.

"Ji-jimin..." She said in a lacking-trembling voice and her eyes got more teary. I cupped her face and looked deep in her eyes, so did she.

I leaned my forehead to hers and she closed her eyes, that was it. I closed my eyes too and chu chu.

Everything turn in to slo-mo and the world was turning around us. The peck turned into kiss and went deeper until our tongues met.

-----

"Jimin you're home." My mom came out the kitchen and searched for me.

"Where are the ---" a shocking expression arises from her face as she saw me all soaked in the rain.
"Jimin! You pabo kid, what happened to you?" She walked closer to me and examine my whole body.
"You're all soaked!" She said with a worrying voice.
"Wait i'll grab a towel."
"Mom..." I said as she was about to leave.
"Yeah?" She turned around.

I opened the door more wider, enough to see Soori standing behind me who was also soaked, obviously.

"What-happened? Who-is-she?" She widened her eyes.
"Mom, easy... I'll explain." I sighed.

-----

"That's what happened." I explained to my mother. I didn't tell her the kiss part though.

She was cooking our dinner and i was drying my hair. Meanwhile Soori was changing her clothes in my room.

"And what about her, what happened to her, who is she?" She asked more.
"She's Soori, Han Soori. My dear classmates..." I smiled widely.

"And what's with that smile, huh?! You're lucky we still have enough grocery to make some foods as a snack you pabo!" She pinched my cheeks.
"Moooom!" I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways, can she stay here for the weekend? She have nowhere to go, her parents aren't home, her friend is busy and i'm the only one she knows where she can go. So eomma ---"
"Yeah yeah, whatever Jimin. Just don't do stupid." She playfully rolled her eyes and i hug her from behind.
"Pabo! Now call your dear friend downstairs, food is ready." She ordered and I obeyed.

Soori's POV

"Damn! I was almost dead right there! What was i thinking? Well i didn't know where i was walking." I was talking to myself on the mirror.

"You're such a crazy girl, huh?! Well i kinda was ready to die though..." I stared at myself.
"Now i owe Jimin my life..." I sighed in relief of sadness?

I dried myself up and changed ny clothes into Jimin's oversized black shirt.

Knock knock

I heard a knock on the door and immediately opened it.

"Yes?" I opened the door and i saw Jimin standing frozen in front of me. His eyes weren't blinking either and his mouth was open widely looking at my body, examining my body.

"Ji-jimin?..." I snapped my fingers.
"Oh?!" He looked shocked at me and coughed the awkwardness.
He walked inside his room and grabbed a blanket.
"He-here, cover your legs. My brother is almost home." He handed me the blanket.
"Ah, arasseo." I took the blanket and put it around my waist.
"Good?" I asked.
"Yeah, yeah..." He rubbed his neck.
"Thank you." I smiled at him.

"The, uh, the food is done." He stuttered and walked away cursing himself, i guess.

I closed the door and walked after him. There i saw his mother and Jimin setting the table up.
"Oh! There you are! And call me eomma." His mother smiled at me.
"Ah, ne." I bowed shyly.

"Don't need bow either honey."
"Ah, kamsahamnida." I smiled shyly looking at Jimin.
"Come on take your sits and i'll call my husband." She said and left us. I took a sit across to Jimin and we looked at each awkwardly.

Ding dong ding dong

The bell rang.
"I'll get it kids!" Her mom shouts.
"Daehyun, my son. You're home!" We heard his mom.
"Eomma! Appa!" He said in a happy voice.

"Why don't you go and greet your brother?" I asked Jimin.
"JIMIN! My dongsaeng!" His brother entered the kitchen seeing us.
"Hyung! Your home!" He went up for a hug.

That was unexpected, i thought.

I stood up, smiling and bowed to him.
"Owh, and who is this beautiful lady here?" He raised his eyebrows looking at me and i shyly smile.

"Ah hyung, this is ---"

"This is Soori, Jimin's girlfriend." Her mom came to me. My eyes widened as my mouth opened widely and so did Jimin and the rest, i looked at Jimin who was is shock too.
"Eom ---" Jimin got interrupted.
"Woah, nice choice dongsaeng!" His brother smirked at me.

I gave a say-something-face to Jimin.
"I know right..." Jimin smirked at me and i gave a what-the-flower-face.
"Ah, this... Eomma, Mr. Park ---"
"Call me appa too." Mr. Park speaked up.
"Appa, Daehyun ---"
"Oppa."
"Daehyun oppa, the thing is we're not boyfriend and girlfriend and ---"
"Yes, i was just kidding too!" Jimin added and i let a deep breath out.
"But soon! She'll be mine, right?" Jimin added and put his arms around my neck and smirked at me.
"Yah! What the ---" I smacked his stomach which was hard.

"Hey hey hey... Come on kids, let's eat, appa is hungry." Mr. Park called for us who was already busy eating.
"Kaja kaja!" Mrs. Park added.

-----

Update ~ woo!
Vote and comment 🌟

-

jimination out!