12

"It's always about you!"

-----

"What do you think you're doing right now?" Taehyung entered the classroom. Ah yeah, I forgot, they're dating.
"Oppa, you saw that? She was about to slap but she also slapped me before." She ran into Taehyung and hugged him. I just rolled my eyes at him and gave Sohee a death glare.
"There you go, i was about to slap her." I answered him coldly.

"And you! You slapped met two times, stop acting cute and show your real color!" I said angrily facing Sohee.
"No, I didn't!" She yelled back.
"Yah! Enough!" Taehyung yelled and he hugged Sohee back, very tightly.
"And you believe her than me?" I said in disbelief.
"And you expect me to believe you? Huh! And she is my girlfriend. So if you may excuse us?" Taehyung looked at me, giving a clue to go away. I stepped back and he immediately kissed her.

I just chuckled angrily and walked back to my sit. The class went back to normal since they didn't dare to speak and loose their scholarships.

"You really are something Jung Sohee." I muttered.

The teacher finally came in and the class started. Hyeri and Jungkook also came who were a little late. They don't know nothing and i don't have the guts to tell them anyways so i'll keep it silent. The whole class long this time. These two people here are glaring at me, especially Sohee. I just glare back and ignored them.

// lunch time //

Jimin's POV
(Guess you've been waiting for this?)

I'm sitting here at the rooftop as always. It's always so busy in the canteen and i hate crowded peoples. So i just spend my most of time here at the rooftop. Seeing the beautiful sky is always making me calm. Since now that i'm going through something.

Flashback

"Hey Jimin, can we talk?" Someone chased me from behind. It was Taehyung.

"You okay bro?" I asked him.
"I'm good." He answered normally.
"You're doing good with Sohee?" I smirked at him.
"Yah..." He said annoyingly.
"Anyways, what is it that you want to talk about?" I looked at him and looked kinda nervous and serious.

"You know what i told you about Soori before?" His voice turned intto a very serious one.
"Yeah... What about it?"
"I'm not saying this because i have intentions or something but it just bothers me."
"Tell me Taehyung."
"Are you making moves on her? Do you like her, Jimin?" He stopped walking and so did i.
"Taehyung, why do you think that?" I furrowed my eyebrows.
"It's obvious Jimin, you like her don't you?" He looked at me with a straight face and crossed his arms.
"Come on Taehyung, why would i do that?" I defended myself.
"I don't know, maybe just because you like her?" He walked further and i followed.
"Taehyung, stop it. I have no intentions to her, i just find her cool because she's always so lonely and sad. I just want to see her happy, because she deserves it." I convinced him and seem to believe.
"Well i'll see you tomorrow, i'm home." I looked at him but he walked further and looked confused. I guess, for what i said about Soori.

Flashback ends

That was from last week Friday. I admit, i've been very nice to Soori that day but it's just because i like it when she is laughing and she deserves to smile too. She doesn't deserves sadnesses in her soul. I heard from Taehyung not long time ago that Soori likes him and Taehyung is acting so chill about it, like he don't care that she likes him. He can be such an arrogant sometimes. Taehyung does alot of things that he doesn't realize that he hurts peoples when he does things that he thinks it's normal. And now that he and Sohee are together, Soori must be very hurt. I felt sorry this morning towards her, i know i yelled at her. I was mad, i'm not totally mad at her but i'm mad at Taehyung and at myself too.

Soori only sees Taehyung but any other guys who are after her that she doesn't even know. She only looks at Taehyung, i mean what did she saw to him? I know Taehyung is kind, handsome and has a good personality but Taehyung can be so playful sometimes. And Soori doesn't see that, i don't blame her from being like that. She likes him, i now that but i wish Soori would open her eyes and turn back to reality.

Taehyung thinks that Soori will always like him and all. He always makes Soori jealous. He does things to make jealous, sometimes unexpected but sometimes on purpose. He's so complicated. Taehyung also needs to open his eyes back to reality and see people around him who truly loves him, like Soori. He's so selfish sometimes and blind. He's so blind he can't see how much he hurts people and can't see who are around him. He's so heartless sometimes too.

Me, i'm mad mad at myself too. I admit Soori is really fun to hang out with when she's comfortable to people who are around her but she's not a open person, she mostly like to be alone and don't let any person in. I'm happy i can make her laugh and smile sometimes but again, she can be such an cold person too. But anyways, i'm mad at myself because i don't know how i feel. I don't knlw if i like her, the other side, i like her and on the other side I don't think i like her.

It's so complicated.

Yesterday at before Gym Class someone bumped into me. It was Taehyung and he looked mad.

He looked with an angry face.
"Taehyung, what's up?" I asked calmly.

"Jimin, you should stay away from her."

"Who?" I asked confused.

"You know best."

"Soori?" I stand formally and crossed my arms looking curious at him. He just rolled his eyes.

"And why would i do that?" I put my arms in my pocket.

"Just, because i said so." He walked away.

"It's always about you!" I yelled at him which made him to look back.

"Huh! What did you say?" He walked back to me.

"Do you even know how much you hurt her? Do you even know how much she's suffering just for you to notice her? Do you even see how much she changed since the day she confessed to you?" I yelled angrily in front of his face.

"You've always been ignoring her, you don't even say hi to her. If you don't like her, tell her and she will move on amd won't suffer just because of your stupid attitude." I added. I saw his face getting angry and his fingers turned into a fist. I know he was about to punch me but then...

"Yah yah yah... What's going on here?" Jungkook appeared behind us with Hyeri. Jungkook pushed Taehyung away from Jimin and Hyeri with me. I shrugged it off and walked away going to Gym Class.

That's why i wasmad this morning. I let my frustration to Soori and she didn't exactly deserved that. I felt so sorry. And i'm hurt inside today when Soori ignored me and took another place to to sit, far away from me. That wasn't my plan, at all. It feels like i miss a part of my body when Soori is not near around me. I miss the sound of her laugh, her beautiful smile and the reason is me why she's happy. What am I blurring? Ugh, Park Jimin behave.

Am i falling for her?